First cycle Sust 300

Boonies07

Guys it’s Wednesday I took my first pin 1ml of Sust 300 Monday evening , i was gonna take 1ml every 7 days. Using advice from my body builder buddy who has been in the game a long time. But I’m unsure about his opinions. He suggested the above dose, and said not to worry about any pcts because this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this shouldn’t effect me. So I guess I’d like some opinions on dosage and frequency, pcts and if pcts where do I get them.

EMachine

Hi Boonies,

Welcome to the dance brother! 300 mg is a great start! I would advise u differently. Pinning 300 mg in 2 shots is better in terms of keeping your testosterone levels more stable, especially with this kind of ester. I would pin for example, Mon and Thur 150 mg. As far as PCT, it is always a good idea. By the way, how old are you? What are your stats? As far as where to get them, look below your post.

suppsforlife

I would advise u differently. Pinning 300 mg in 2 shots is better in terms of keeping your testosterone levels more stable, especially with this kind of ester.
completely agree with that. You could even split into 3 shots a week for even more stable blood levels.
As far as PCT, it is always a good idea.
always a good idea unless you plan to run Testosterone your entire life non-stop

Boonies07

36 yrs old. 205lbs 6’. I have been consistently lifting for 5 years. Have noticed lack of sex drive almost zero sometimes lately, before starting. And my strength in the gym has gone down a good bit. Got my levels checked prior to starting waiting on results still. But as of today Thursday and pinning Monday I do feel a little better just in terms of anxiety and sex was great last night lol. Guess we will see but thanks guys. I’ll definitely start the twice per week next Monday.