First Cycle thoughts

MusculeX

Hi folks,
I've been seeing a lot of questions about first cycle lately. I think this will always be relevant and the trend will continue until lazy, titted nerds ban the sport, as it will offend their fat ass. So here will be some thoughts about it.

The first thing you need to do before starting your cycle is to check your health. If you are getting on the dark path, you owe it to yourself to have a clear picture of your starting characteristics Before - During and after Course and Post-Cycle Therapy.
Find an experienced trainer or endocrinologist, but anyway you should pay attention to:
Sex health: Luteinizing hormone, Follicle-stimulating hormone, Total testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, Progesterone, Globulin binding sex steroids
Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, Triglycerides, High Density Lipoproteins, Low Density Lipoproteins
Thyroid, kidney, liver, blood sugar, glycated hemoglobin, total protein.

Oral or Injection - i have read lot of topics when some guys would like to start with Dbol or Oxy and so on, and i would be honest before my first cycle i thought that oral steroids is more safe then injections but really i was just afraid of needles lol. 😅
Any oral steroids stress your liver and the liver can still be useful to you.🍺🍻

All you need for your first cycle its Testosterone 10-12 weeks with about 200-350mg weekly
you can use any of test but i would offer to choose between Cypionate or Enanthate

PCT- You should bring your estrogen back to normal, you can use Nolvadex(tamoxifen) or Clomiphen.
You should wait about 2.5-3 weeks after last injection
Dosage should be based on your blood tests. But i would say it could be something like:
First 3 days 100mg/day.
15-25 day -40-50mg/day.
then more 15 days 25mg/oed.
But you should monitor your blood tests
*If there will be Deca in your cycle i would not recommend use Nolvadex(tamoxifen) better then choose clom.
Any add are welcome

Hi folks,
I've been seeing a lot of questions about first cycle lately. I think this will always be relevant and the trend will continue until lazy, titted nerds ban the sport, as it will offend their fat ass. So here will be some thoughts about it.

The first thing you need to do before starting your cycle is to check your health. If you are getting on the dark path, you owe it to yourself to have a clear picture of your starting characteristics Before - During and after Course and Post-Cycle Therapy.
Find an experienced trainer or endocrinologist, but anyway you should pay attention to:
Sex health: Luteinizing hormone, Follicle-stimulating hormone, Total testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, Progesterone, Globulin binding sex steroids
Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, Triglycerides, High Density Lipoproteins, Low Density Lipoproteins
Thyroid, kidney, liver, blood sugar, glycated hemoglobin, total protein.

Oral or Injection - i have read lot of topics when some guys would like to start with Dbol or Oxy and so on, and i would be honest before my first cycle i thought that oral steroids is more safe then injections but really i was just afraid of needles lol. 😅
Any oral steroids stress your liver and the liver can still be useful to you.🍺🍻

All you need for your first cycle its Testosterone 10-12 weeks with about 200-350mg weekly
you can use any of test but i would offer to choose between Cypionate or Enanthate

PCT- You should bring your estrogen back to normal, you can use Nolvadex(tamoxifen) or Clomiphen.
You should wait about 2.5-3 weeks after last injection
Dosage should be based on your blood tests. But i would say it could be something like:
First 3 days 100mg/day.
15-25 day -40-50mg/day.
then more 15 days 25mg/oed.
But you should monitor your blood tests
*If there will be Deca in your cycle i would not recommend use Nolvadex(tamoxifen) better then choose clom.
Any add are welcome
What about the hgc to bring back test levels ???? Lol