First Cycle

Chacie

hello MG!  Just got my gear from a recommended source and thank you. Looking at a 10-12wk of Test E which includes ai and pct. My question is can I increase dosage at the end of my cycle to use all of the test e? Sorry if this sounds like a rookie question. Also will it be terrible if I ran the ai all the way through just to avoid getting mitties? I appreciate your guidance in advance!! Happy new year

A

Axle

i would not up your dose to finish off your gear I would just extend the same dose for a longer period of time. 

You ou don't wanna be taking AI unless you need it bro because you will crash estro which = joint pain, feeling run down + some other sides.   Use AI as needed bro, if you feel you ankles and wrist swelling or your nips get sensitive then start using it.

Remeber to start the pct 2 weeks after your last shot.

turnupthegas

listen to axle, just run it longer, with test e and being a long ester, you are already shut down and 5 weeks in you'll feel it working but weeks 8-10 you physically see it, so running it 12 instead of 10 is no harm no fould, your already shut down and being your first cycle you want to keep things simple and smooth, so your body isn't like WTF!! everyone reacts differentlly! some people cant handle tren or get insane pip from test prop, others don't, some need an ai and get itchy nips after one shot others dont. See how you and your body react to compounds on an individual basis and steady dose before you go overboard. its your first cycle and they say nothing is like the first one, get ready for some nice change if your diet and trainin is on point of course!!! thats first and foremost, no sense in taking test if you eat 2000 calories a day or train for 30 minutes twice a week.

JARHEAD2

Extend the cycle bro or just save the test for the next cycle! You can't ask too many questions bro, that's how we learn & it often keeps us from mistakes!

Dolf

If you really want to know what your estro is doing get bloodwork. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

Bloods will let you know if you need to add your ai in or adjust it if you're using it. I usually recommend one of two protocols. The first like axle recommended which is not using it unless needed to guage how estro sensitive you are, or starting .5mg adex e3d about week 4 and adjust as needed. Either way bloodwork will tell you what's going on in your body.

Chacie

i appreciate all of the advice given! I was planning on targeting 3500-4000 cal/day and training twice a day.  My concern is recovery from training.

csancheezy

are injecting real test then dont worry about recovery, it aids in muscle repair and improves recovery like youve never experienced

calmb4dastorm

With cheezy, but at the same time must put my 2 cents in. When thinking bout recovery, remember that each muscle group should have at least 24 of rest before focusing on it again. Sleep is essential. When you are grinding in the gym, know fting heavy ass shit, you are only PLANNING on building muscle. You are putting microscopic tears in the muscle. With proper rest, recovery and nutrition, your muscles GROW. Gear is only a small part equation. There has to be balance. You definitely CAN train twice daily, just ensure that you do allow each group to recover. Overtraining is just as bad as under training. Consider this, if you do chest today then opt for shoulders tomorrow, you won't get the optimal shoulder workout because they will fatigue faster because they were used as accessory muscles to your chest workout....your chest will not get proper rest because its used the very next day as accessory muscle to perform our shoulder routine....just something consider when planning your workout schedule. 

M

Mister A

Great point, Calm. Thumbs up. I think its easy to assume testosterone will give you the recovery to train twice a day. Although it definitely enhances recovery, my experience does not allow me to train two large body parts twice a day. Idk how big OP is, but 3500-4000 calories doesnt sound like enough for twice daily training. You also need to get a minimum of 9 hours of sleep. I think training calves or abs or traps in the morning and then going back and hitting a large body part at night works great. Metabolism is through the roof. Burning fat like crazy. And that's on around 5500 cals a day (250 pounds). I would see how it goes. Give it a shot, but don't enslave yourself to two a days. So many variables can affect recovery, AAS are just one aspect.

Chacie

First week is in the books!! That first pin was pretty darn close to the same feeling as losing your virginity. Hands were shaking heart rate accelerated. WOW! Pinning was much easy than expected. Little soreness a day or two after. Looking forward to the weeks to come. Do any of you take water pills to minimize bloating?

B

Burrr

I've found I can my e2 dialed in and still get a bloated out belly. I think it's a sign of being dehydrated, and our organs trying to hold onto as much water as they can.

Dolf

That usually happens to me when I consume too much sodium while on cycle. Also happened when I didn't realize I had become lactose sensitive and I was eating greek yogurt like it had money in the bottom of the container.