first cycle

fubar67

HI am new to all this have been training 2 hrs a day 5 days a week eating properly making sure i get the right amount of protein, but not getting the gains I want.  Can anybody advise me on what i should use and how much thanks in advance 

Fubar67

SemperFi

Take a read here-

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

Your current BF% would make gear use less than beneficial. I recommend getting certain disciplines under control before proceeding with AAS.

Training for over a year 5x a week for 2 hours-  What weight and BF% did you start at? Are you male or female?

SEMPER FI

fubar67

Sorry, just checked my profile again and adjusted my BF so it is correct now. I am male, thankyou for any advice you can give

Hades

Whats the food like? Post your meal plan, workout, a picture of you, cycle in the cycle logs or here if your running anything so you can be properly advised.

I

icdeadlifters

Food, food, food, and more food brother. Always look at your current stats and adjust before aas use. Aas isn't always your first option.