First Post and first cycle.

Pautham

Hello!
This is my first thread after having read all through everything I could on this forum for the last weeks. I figured I should stop being a ghost and come out and say hi ;-)

I'll give you a little background information in myself. I am nearly 35 -5'9" -200 lbs. I have about 4 years of experience in the gym not counting my high school years, with one year of time off from the gym in which I gained a significant amount of weight due to classes, work, and let's be honest- laziness. I put on about 40 lbs and got up to a very fat 240 lbs.

I have dropped all of the weight I gained in the last year and now I'm looking to add some test and put on some muscle and continue to lean out.

I placed my first order after careful deliberation on which shop to use and I chose to go with Test E 300 and to make things easy I am going to run 600 milligrams a week split into two doses early Monday morning and later Thursday evening. I have also ordered aromasin. I think I'll be waiting to start this until the end of the first or second week unless I begin noticing any estrogen sides, which I'm doubting I will before then. I also have nolvadex and clomid for pct after a 12 week cycle. I will run the clomid at 100/100/50/50 and the nolvadex at either 50/50/25/25 or the more typical 40/40/20/20. If you guys think the latter is going to be better for me let me know and I'll just go buy a scale and use my math skills to divide them up as they come in 25 mg caps.

My workout schedule:
Monday: Chest. Cardio for 1 hour.
Tuesday: Biceps and Triceps. Cardio for 1 hour.
Wednesday: Core. Cardio for 1 hour.
Thursday:Shoulders/Rotator cuffs. Cardio for 1 hour.
Friday: Back. Cardio for 1 hour.
Saturday: Legs. No cardio (obviously)
Sunday: Rest

Diet:

Breakfast:
3 whole eggs 3 egg whites
2 turkey sausage links.
1 almond butter and sugar free jelly sandwich
Apple

Lunch:
4 oz Chicken breast
1 cup broccoli crowns
1/2 baked sweet potatoe
2/3 cup mixed frozen veggies
Pear

Dinner:
5 oz Tilapia filet.
1 cup Broccoli crowns
Banana

I drink 2 protein shakes a day 1 between breakfast and lunch and 1 preworkout between lunch and dinner.

I look forward to keeping up with you guys on here and I will start an official log and keep it update weekly as far as gains go. I will also try to post picture every three weeks.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Dexter

Welcome Pautham+1 for your nice intro. Please, make yourself at home. The forums are chocked full of useful information and your participation is welcomed.

milkin

Welcome pautham . Based on your before and after pictures you have made tremendous progress and we hope you will continue to share your sucess story with our community.

llcooljames

Good intro fella.

Your theory looks solid and being your first cycle I think you have covered all areas, the next step is to evaluate as you move forward as this game is not one size fits all. Remember all your research, which I can see has been done is only others opinions. So don't be scared to adjust as you are listening and watching your body.

Here are my observations and only my opinion from your post:

1) wheather you are bulking or cutting your meal spacing could do with being adjusted eat every 3 to 4 hours. Your looking for 5 meals a day this is a good starting point. You could take your above intake and just split it into 5. You need to loose the concept lunch and dinner it's just meals all the same size.

2) IMO hcg is fare better the clomid and nova. Hcg acts as a switch and almost instantly turns the testes back on I would dose at 1000ius ed for the first week then dose at 500ius ed for a further 3 weeks job done. Eveyone will have a different level they are responsive to the amounts. What I suggested would be for me and I run a lot of products. You may just need 500ius eod for 2 weeks if you are running a 12 week course for example.

Good luck and enjoy any questions, I, and I am sure anyone else would help try and give you some direction and restore confidence.