first steroid cycle

Dave.m

Hi all, I’ve been searching info and reading reviews for a lot of time.

Do not want to spam, just need opinion.

I am 27, 175cm, 80 kg, 12% KF, dealing for 4 years with motor sports.

I need a steroid course, because I want it to be easy and fast.

I eat relatively clean, kcal 3200-3600 g a day, 3-4 l water per day, vitamins I try to take from healthy food. I have strong and defined legs, as from the very beginning I attached great importance to this. This is definitely better than my upper side.

I’ve had 12 weeks to check my blood values. Everything is very good. Liver tests/ cholesterol / bloodwork/ cardiologist, is all clear.

I have a specific question to the community.. I have read so much and heard about XXXXXXXXXXXX. what would you advice? Did anybody have experience with them? All my friends keep saying they are the best easy.

Workout: training 5 times a week 60-90 mins. Every 5 days I burden the same muscle.

What would you recommend me? any advise will be good.

I recommend that you read the RULES AND GUIDELINES PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT POST. SOURCE AND LAB TALK IS NOT PERMITTED IN OPEN FORUM!--CB4DS 

SemperFi

First off you need to read the forum rules and second off you need to edit your post once you know the rule you violated. 

Third and final.... we don't spoon feed on MG. We are a community of members committed to our own education and helping others.

If you want the "easy and fast" way out then AAS is not for you. If your friends know so much about sources maybe you can ask them for a crash course in steroid use.

If you spent as much time reading the sticky thread "First Cycle, checklist and shopping list" as you did picking out your avatar you would have the answers to all of your questions.

Sorry but this post caught me at the wrong time and put me in a bad mood. I had to give it a thumbs down for not just the laziness but also the bad smell of spamming that the post puts off.

SEMPER FI

F

Frankie-knuckels

Semper this dude really caught you at the wrong time my brother....lol But very well said because dude really got it twisted.

A

Armbreaker88

Wow if you think that ya can just get on aas and think it's fast and easy ya got another thing coming wow I hate that every one thinks oh I want to get big so aas and I'll get big in no time hell no ya have to work and work and work out hard this subject really gets on my nerves bad here at mg is a great family and start out with a post like this red flags bad 

SemperFi

Brass, I just smelled BS and the creative way he promoted the site. ;)

My irritation hit me when I realized how hard some of you have worked, me included, to get where we are. The major sacrifices that have been made - time with family, jobs, relationships, getting up at 3am to get in the extra calories, etc. and to have someone say that they want it fast and easy just was more than I could bare. I found it disrespectful in an unintentional way......My hypocrisy only goes so far! ;)

If the OP's post was sincere maybe this will be a huge wake up call for him.

SEMPER FI

Outlawthing

Hell ya i take aas and sit on the couch eating pizza rolls and ice cream and I'm a monster !!!!! 27 sounds more like 21 diet and training first aas isn't quick and easy  like the news media wants you too beleive 

Dolf

Aas is not the easy way out. You have to eat enough proper calories and work harder in the gym than the average Joe. Aas as with other things is easy come easy go. Sloppy water weight gain is not muscle gain.

F

Frankie-knuckels

I totally understand SF where your coming from my friend in ref to all the sacrifice and hard work and research you all put in to make it happen. For someone to come in with this kind of attitude is just very disrespectful IMO. I'll sit here and read through threads and it just amazes me how well researched and informed you all are and how you are all so willing to dispense your most honest and sincere opinion to those of us that are not so experienced because you don't want someone going about things incorrectly and eventually hurting themselves. Your effort in doing so makes you all men and women of integrity and I find myself lucky to be in your company and part of this forum.

SF, Dolf , Strong , Burr, Outlawthing , Jarhead, Mister A, Swolesam,  Calm , Sharon ,   Sieg , Sensei , and all others because there are too many to mention Thank you for being being the stand up guys and gals that you are.

Knuckels aka Brass 

Dave.m

like anyone starting a hard work i want it to be easy. of course i understan i will have to work more than by now. didn't mean to underestimate your work or others. most probably was not a good time to write here. 

M

Mister A

Not everyone wants the hard work ahead of them to be easy. There are some of us who enjoy the satisfaction working hard brings us. We recognize that if something is easy, it probably isn't worth doing.

You ain't ready, kid.

strong

Dave.M, I have a lot of friends here and I believe we love to put ourselves through hell in the Gym. Results from hard work and pushing through injuries, Plateaus, Stress from life Now that is priceless... Mr A. said it best.... You aint ready.!!!!!!!!!!!

I

icdeadlifters

Dave.m said:
</p><p class="MsoNormal">Hi all, I’ve been searching info and reading reviews for a lot of time.</p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Do not want to spam, just need opinion.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">I am 27, 175cm, 80 kg, 12% KF, dealing for 4 years with motor sports.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">I need a steroid course, because I want it to be easy and fast.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">I eat relatively clean, kcal 3200-3600 g a day, 3-4 l water per day, vitamins I try to take from healthy food. </span><span lang="EN-US">I</span> have strong and defined legs, as from the very beginning I attached great importance to this. This is definitely better than my upper side.</p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">I’ve had 12 weeks to check my blood values. Everything is very good. Liver tests/ cholesterol / bloodwork/ cardiologist, is all clear.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">I have a specific question to the community.. I have read so much and heard about XXXXXXXXXXXX. what would you advice? Did anybody have experience with them? All my friends keep saying they are the best easy. </span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> </span>Workout: training 5 times a week 60-90 mins. Every 5 days I burden the same muscle.</p><p> </p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">What would you recommend me? any advise will be good.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> I recommend that you read the RULES AND GUIDELINES PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT POST. SOURCE AND LAB TALK IS NOT PERMITTED IN OPEN FORUM!--CB4DS </span></p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>Nothing is fast and easy in this game brotha. Also I see a lot of newbies that don't read and research jump in aas raw dog and they pay dearly for it. You can't take aas and think that's it.....IM GONNA BE RON COLEMAN AFTER.....not gonna happen bro. You need to take a looooooong look at training, diet, how many cycles have you done etc. </p><p> </p><p>Welcome and READ RULES.....</p>

Khor20

Is worth anything if it's easy!! Now grinding thru 5 diff workouts for same muscle at 5/10's and you push thru the last rep with all you got! That's a proud feeling right der!!

Dave.m

despite all the critics, i want to update my case. for 3 weeks am in with test 500mg/w and 50mg dbol. what can i say. feeling awesome, motivated. am eating a lot, sleeping well, training hard. tryying to increase the strength on all lifts. +10lbs 

I

icdeadlifters

Dave.m said:
</p><p>despite all the critics, i want to update my case. for 3 weeks am in with test 500mg/w and 50mg dbol. what can i say. feeling awesome, motivated. am eating a lot, sleeping well, training hard. tryying to increase the strength on all lifts. +10lbs </p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>SMFH........ You running an a.I?. First off I read both post that you have posted. In m.g. we don't.... And I mean DON'T play games. This is not your average forum that teens playing hs football and robs mommy purse to get their first cycle goes into. This is real here and we keep it real. Tighten your game, be Live this life to the fullest...... HMMMM, HMMMM, HMMMM</p><p>IT TAKES THE AVERAGE OF 4+ WEEKS FOR THE BODY TO RECOGNIZE GEAR....(GAINS). CHECK YA GAME, BE RESPECTFUL, READ THE RULES. BEFORE THE BLACK TAG.......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>OHHHHHH RAHHHHHH</p>

strong

Not critics Dave, educators.... I'm glad you feel you are feeling awesome. You are running Dbol, of course you feel awesome, Until you go off. We haven't seen you in a month and then you come back to boast. Nice. well, Maybe you are getting all your info from another forum. 

Sorry, This is not the way we do it.  Good luck on your cycle....

I

icdeadlifters

strong said:
</p><p>Not critics Dave, educators.... I'm glad you feel you are feeling awesome. You are running Dbol, of course you feel awesome, Until you go off. We haven't seen you in a month and then you come back to boast. Nice. well, Maybe you are getting all your info from another forum. </p><p>Sorry, This is not the way we do it.  Good luck on your cycle....</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I'm smelling it.... Seen too many post.</p>

calmb4dastorm

Is despite the critics. You are updating your thread as you want to and should do. It is NOT ALWAYS THE EASIEST THING TO NOT HEAR WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR WHEN ON A FORUM. What you get here at Muscle Gurus, IS KNOWLEDGE from MUSCLE GURUS!!!! Some of our members are new to the lifestyle like yourself, others are veterans of the lifestyle, some of us compete in our chosen divisions, then there are those who can take a super advanced cycle, log it with every tidbit of info from diet to results EACH compound is bringing and have your brain fried from beginning to end because you are so new that you can't begin to conceive that a person can stack as many compounds and speak on the results they each yield during the cycle., and he should be on stage but chooses not to be. 

The choice is always yours to gather, retain and utilize as much or as little knowledge as you choose to here. But you do NOT get the choice to decide our responses to your thread. I don't always get the response I am wanting, but I get the truth, that in itself is PRICELESS!

What is your diet like? You are eating everything? Like what