First time and Arimidex

Gainz.

So thanks to the fantastic people here, I finally figured out what I want to do. 250mg of test e for 10 weeks. Then clomid for pct.
The problem I'm having is Arimidex....? If it's my very first cycle shouldn't I take the least amount of stuff to figure out what my body likes and doesn't?
I just did a very successful cycle of rad140 MK-677(12lbs in 8 weeks kept everything no sides) I'm 34yr old 6ft 180lb don't know my body fat % but its low.
Maybe it's me and my cheap skate nature but that Arimidex is expensive, especially for something i probably wont need. I've spent countless hours researching and asking for help. (Like the last 3 months) this is the last piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:

Twizted

If you are only taking 250mg of test per week it is very likely that you will not need arimidex. BUT your smartest option is to have it on hand in case you do need it, it's best to get estrogen in check as soon as you notice it's high. You don't want to be growing man titties while your pacing the house waiting on your arimidex order to land.

Twizted

As a side note I would like to add that I have seen multiple people that need arimidex even on trt levels of test 100-200mg. Even though it's not highly likely there is a chance you will need it.

Gainz.

Ok, here's a question. Say I start my cycle. Then... say 5 weeks later I realize I need it. Would the damage be done? Or would I have time to buy it and fix the issue? My thing is I really don't like taking stuff "I don't need" and if I buy it and don't need it... I'm stuck with it. I don't hang out with anyone who would need it. My only option is saving it for a bigger cycle down the road. Even though I haven't started my first, I'm already planning the next one lol.
Sorry if I seem cheap or apprehensive. But I've been told to start my cycle with 500 test, anavar, deca... and to me that's crazy. Not only because what would my second cycle look like🙄🤯? But if I have any kind of bad reaction I would have no idea what was causing it. I think that's why my mind frame is so conservative and trying to take the least amount of products possible. Literally starting with 250mg to get a baseline.

Twizted

I mean if you notice it you can order it and fix it. The problem is with orders sometimes things go sideways and your left waiting for a while. And the whole time your waiting you are sitting with high estrogen. When it comes to gyno the sooner you start a protocol to remedy the better your chances are. If you plan on cycling more down the road you will 100% need arimidex so it won't be a waste

Twizted

I messed up once and ran a test/deca cycle with no ancillary drugs. Thought I would be ok without caber because I was running a fairly low dose of deca. Well it turns out I am super freaking sensitive to prolactin and as soon as the deca raised my prolactin I started getting gyno. I panicked and ordered what I needed but by the time I got it I was already starting to lactate. I freaked out and stopped the cycle and will never again start a cycle without having what I need on hand.

Gainz.

Is there a cheaper version? Or is it gonna cost me a bill no matter what? I'm trying to get from the same spot so shipping doesn't 🤬 me. But I'm open to suggestions... so far Thors dad seems to have the hook up

suppsforlife

@Twizted is 100% correct. I definitely recommend having it on hand. Especially based on the example given.
You may not need it, indeed, but if you plan to run roids, you're most likely going to need it, if not on your first low test dosage, then in further cycles with more steroids/ higher doses. after all, arimidex is not that expensive. plus, you can find lots of sources here that can help you get arimidex (and all other steroids). just check names/avatars.
in the end, whenever you plan using steroids, it's always better to have everything handy. PCT meds, ancillaries, all steroids etc. etc. plan it to experience the very best results with the least chances of side effects.

Gainz.

@Twizted is 100% correct. I definitely recommend having it on hand. Especially based on the example given.
You may not need it, indeed, but if you plan to run roids, you're most likely going to need it, if not on your first low test dosage, then in further cycles with more steroids/ higher doses. after all, arimidex is not that expensive. plus, you can find lots of sources here that can help you get arimidex (and all other steroids). just check names/avatars.
in the end, whenever you plan using steroids, it's always better to have everything handy. PCT meds, ancillaries, all steroids etc. etc. plan it to experience the very best results with the least chances of side effects.
Yes I found what I was looking for in minutes. Really happy about that. I was about to risk buying from some other place. No idea if it was legitimate or not.

bobby ricky

I have 1 bottle and I’ve had it about 1 year and only really need it when my test is being ran around 1000 mg per week with deca around 900 mg. I look at my sock line and if it’s a little puffy I take half pill for 2 days and it’s gone. Estrogen is definitely not a problem for me and it might not be for u either.

Gainz.

How long does it last if I don't need it? I know some of this stuff isn't gonna last years like tylenol would. And I really just didn't want to start taking .5mg every other day just in case. I want to see what my body will do under one thing at a time. But at least now I understand why I need it

bobby ricky

We learn so much about our bodies on gear. I don’t take it until I need it and I probably don’t really need it but hate holding water. Don’t know but there must be a exp date on there. Good luck with your cycle, your gonna like it A lot.

Gainz.

Check expiration date
So it literally goes bad by the expo date.. ok. Because I know all pharma doesn't. A few months ago I found percs from when I had teeth pulled...like 4 years ago. And trust me they worked just fine! Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions... theres just a lot of bs out there, and I found here I'm getting constantly good answers. The only... "issue" I'm having now is not understanding the difference between clomid and Arimidex. To my dumb brain they seem to do the same thing... non steroidal anti estrogens.
I'm just not 100% what the difference is, and why I couldn't take clomid if I had these issues.
But I can't wait to find out 😁

Twizted

I wouldn't toss it when it hit the exp date but that's just me. Most exp dates are only there to protect the pharmaceutical company, in reality most meds are good well beyond that date.

BiggyBill

Yeah, expiration date is “orientative”. After that point, they MIGHT not be as effective in lowering estrogen. If talking sbout arimidrx specifically