First time and Arimidex

bobby ricky

Aside from fitness and working out I've got a few hobbies outside the family life. Mostly golf and video games/computers. I build my computers from the ground up and thought you might enjoy this because it shows my Star Wars and HULK.

I've grown up with lots of golf and gaming. Video games and technology is a major downfall to young kids these days and I've seen this talked about recently on here. I totally agree too. However, if you remain active and don't fucking live on a computer or a playstation then it can actually be a good thing for you in sense of problem solving and memory. Not to mention for me it helps keep me out of trouble and at home rather than doing dumb shit LOL.

Anyways, I'm a major nerd and have always been big time into comics and all things such as Star Wars (hence the Stormtrooper avatar!)

Enjoy you degenerates!

View attachment 864996
View attachment 864997
View attachment 864998
Can u hack into Russian computers?

seymour

HAH, no. I stay away from that shit. I'll have to refer you to ANONYMOUS or some other organization :ROFLMAO:

I'm very good with tech though and have been building PCs and very involved in tech world for last 20 years. People would be surprised how easy it is to build PCs. Just takes time to learn like anything.

It's a really good skill to have as in today's world we use so much technology and everything runs through networks and computers. Not having to ever rely on anyone or pay for shit to get done is quite nice. It's a nice little side gig as well or at least can be. Not many people know how to do the shit and with tech being so involved in our day to day life there is always a market.

Gainz.

Man that's awesome! I'm computer illiterate. I can change the background on my laptop and play solitaire... that's about it. I like working on my car-system and woodworking.
I use to play ps4 every day, hours a day. I just can't get into it anymore. I go on kicks where I'll want to play, spend 6hrs straight on gta5 online... then I won't play again for months.

This is the stuff that gets me going. It's not mine, but it's a very close friends and I helped him build it. Not that mine isn't loud, he's still single without kids. So his money is still his 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-135357_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-135357_Facebook.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220503-140231_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-140231_Facebook.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220503-140211_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-140211_Facebook.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220503-140306_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-140306_Facebook.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220503-140251_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-140251_Facebook.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220503-140151_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-140151_Facebook.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

PedritoHID

Aside from fitness and working out I've got a few hobbies outside the family life. Mostly golf and video games/computers. I build my computers from the ground up and thought you might enjoy this because it shows my Star Wars and HULK.

I've grown up with lots of golf and gaming. Video games and technology is a major downfall to young kids these days and I've seen this talked about recently on here. I totally agree too. However, if you remain active and don't fucking live on a computer or a playstation then it can actually be a good thing for you in sense of problem solving and memory. Not to mention for me it helps keep me out of trouble and at home rather than doing dumb shit LOL.

Anyways, I'm a major nerd and have always been big time into comics and all things such as Star Wars (hence the Stormtrooper avatar!)

Enjoy you degenerates!

View attachment 864996
View attachment 864997
View attachment 864998

Ohhh big sexy momma

seymour

That's badass AJ. I had a system a long time ago when I was a young lad LoL.

I've never been knowledgeable like you though. I had a friend help put.

D

Deleted member 45086

Enjoy you degenerates!

View attachment 864996
View attachment 864997
View attachment 864998
Shoot, I think that's cool 😎

Gainz.

That's badass AJ. I had a system a long time ago when I was a young lad LoL.

I've never been knowledgeable like you though. I had a friend help put.
Mines pretty mild compared to his. But still insanely loud. My subwoofer alone weighs 124lbs. I was gonna send pics of mine. But I don't want to put to much personal info out there. But it's a 18inch sub in a 6.5 cubic foot box on 4,200w (true rms) it does 147.2db (decibels) at 33hz
His does like 153.7db at 36hz. Even though 6db doesn't seem like a lot, at that level it really is!

PedritoHID

Mines pretty mild compared to his. But still insanely loud. My subwoofer alone weighs 124lbs. I was gonna send pics of mine. But I don't want to put to much personal info out there. But it's a 18inch sub in a 6.5 cubic foot box on 4,200w (true rms) it does 147.2db (decibels) at 33hz
His does like 153.7db at 36hz. Even though 6db doesn't seem like a lot, at that level it really is!
I worked a lot with cars in Puerto Rico, specially audio, I remember I had to hot wire the remote cable from the oem car player to the pre-amp in order for it to turn on.

Nowadays I think you have pre-amp and the amp into one right? In my car I had 2 8" beyma at the front and 2 6" at the back, and a sub in the back seat with 2kw amp.

The rule was this, bridge the speakers cables on the amp channels in order to get more sound Omfg that was so much fun man!!

Gainz.

I worked a lot with cars in Puerto Rico, specially audio, I remember I had to hot wire the remote cable from the oem car player to the pre-amp in order for it to turn on.

Nowadays I think you have pre-amp and the amp into one right? In my car I had 2 8" beyma at the front and 2 6" at the back, and a sub in the back seat with 2kw amp.

The rule was this, bridge the speakers cables on the amp channels in order to get more sound Omfg that was so much fun man!!
Haha, yeah preamp aren't really a thing anymore. We have dsp (digital sound processors) or just really good decks like mine the 80prs. With totally controllable hpf, spf, 13 band eq, time alignment.
And yes bridging gives the most power. But now amps are usually class a/b 4 channels for your highs and mids. then class D mono amplifiers for your sub. So bridging isn't as common anymore. With the new battery (lithium ion) and alternator technology (370amps in a civic from singer alts) we have no problem powering 9,000w amps. When I was coming up you were a bad mofo if you had a true 1k amp. Then the surfboard amps came along, and the Phoenix gold "the one" ruled the world 10 years ago. A 12,000w amp no one could possibly power.
My whole life everyone I've known has told me I would grow out of it. Well 21 years later and I'm still learning and loving every second of it. Actually in the process of replacing my 250amp alt with a 350amp, getting a limitless lithium battery and doubling my power. Finally pushing my massive sub to its limits

Last edited:

dohcsvt

Man that's awesome! I'm computer illiterate. I can change the background on my laptop and play solitaire... that's about it. I like working on my car-system and woodworking.
I use to play ps4 every day, hours a day. I just can't get into it anymore. I go on kicks where I'll want to play, spend 6hrs straight on gta5 online... then I won't play again for months.

This is the stuff that gets me going. It's not mine, but it's a very close friends and I helped him build it. Not that mine isn't loud, he's still single without kids. So his money is still his 🤣🤣
Are the cracks in the windshield in pic 5 from the volume of the system? If so…WTF!?😳

Gainz.

Enjoy!!

Just another reason I love bass! My car can hair trick, just not quite as powerful as this video. My buddies absolutely can, his is brutal. It will literally suck the air out of your lungs through your nose!

And here's how destructive bass can be

Last edited:

rosoo

Enjoy you degenerates!

View attachment 864996
View attachment 864997
View attachment 864998
love your workstation :)

seymour

Thanks Rosoo. It's a large L Shaped desk with my work/professional PC and setup on the left side of the desk. The right side is what I uploaded images of and that's the fun side. Gaming and high quality PC build.

Gainz.

I feel like no one watched the video with the girl... if so I feel like you heathens would of said something 🤣🤣

seymour

I missed the videos on my phone.

I just watched it. Lmfao 🤣

It ain't happen unless we see the panties. Proof or ain't true. What kinda trickery you trying to pull?

Gainz.

I missed the videos on my phone.

I just watched it. Lmfao 🤣

It ain't happen unless we see the panties. Proof or ain't true. What kinda trickery you trying to pull?
Hahaha! As someone who owns a system capable of that much vibration I can attest that some women absolutely love it! Some can't handle the extreme pressure in their ears, but the ones that can, all say the same thing... "man I wish my car seats vibrated like this"

But damn is she a little cutie or what? I'd probably smell the seat to confirm her findings 🤣🤣🤣