First time cycle going downhill.. Thinking of dropping test

Bash

I started my cycle on Tuesday.. 4 days ago..

I'm running test e 250mg every 3 days.. And dbol 40mg daily

My first shot was on my butt cheek and there was plenty pain.. Started a few hours after and didn't go away til yesterday.. I had to sleep on my side from the pain.. Swollen and a bit red.. Gone now..

Yesterday I took my second shot on my shoulder.. Thinking it would probably be less painful.. I went 30mins after and hit shoulders and arms.. Great pump.. Again a few hours later.. My whole arm was immobile from pain.. I could hardly work.. Went to work doc and told him I had "injured" my shoulder at the gym to get some pain meds and ice packs.. That helped.. Today I woke up.. On pain meds and my upper arm was reddish and swollen up.. No ball or anything just really hard under injection site.. I went to emergency room.. Told them what happened and after ultrasound and checkups I was diagnosed with cellulite in my arm?!?! Lol.. I was given antibiotics to bring the swelling down and fight the cellulite(?) bacteria..

I'm at a crossroads because now I'm not sure if I should continue the test.. I'm considering doing a dbol only cycle.. Or sticking with the butt cheek.. Seriously reconsidering this whole thing.

Any input from you guys will be appreciated!

N

noveskeelite

I have struggled mightily with pip. If yoh would like some help PM me. Your gonna have people telling you a lot of stupid shit like inject slow, warm gear, none of which will help you. First things first tho...make sure your following sterile injection prociedures and DO NOT do dbol only.

D

Dont_trip

is important
3 things if you struggle with pip
1.Your injection technique sucks
2.Your gear was brewed poorly/solvents/EO
3.And most likely for many is they are being Pussies
;p moral of the story stop complaining about pip

D

dolfanshan

I understand that you have struggled with pip and have done experimental things to yourself to minimize it, but to say everyone else is going to just tell him stupid stuff is flat out disrespectful to every other member of this community. Your alligator mouth is just alienating you farther and farther away from the rest of the community everyday. Also to discuss this through pm is a disservice to all current and future members who may suffer from the same problem, and could benafit from this in public forum.

D

dolfanshan

Don't go oral only brother. It could just be the gear. I had crippling pip my third cycle. I knew it was the gear because other cycles had not caused it, but had i got that my first cycle I'd be in the same boat as you. Not knowing. I dropped that cycle it was so bad. If possible order some more test from a different source and in the meanwhile try some of the techniques nov pm's you.

siegmund

I have had that crippling pain , you speak of , for me !! also I had gear that I pinned ed , and experienced 0 pip , so after looking into this deeper for myself , come to find out I dont agree with eo, or should I say my body dosnt agree . Does your gear your running have eo ?

N

noveskeelite

We have to be friends. In order to pm. Friend request me.

Bash

I'm a member on different forums and it's funny of all different answers..
I looked alot into this before starting.. What I should have looked at more was where to get my gear from.. Quite disappointed.

I extracted with a 20g needle and pinned with a 1' 25g needle.. I would clean the top of the vial with a alcohol swipe and my shoulder before I pinned and after with different swipes of course..

Maybe my technique was a little crappy but nowhere to the point where it would pain my shoulder that much.. Trust me when I say this. Test should not be having this type of pain and if it's normal I don't want it.. I was immobile in my shoulder.. Any Lateral movement would cause extreme discomfort.. The first pin in my ass hurt like a bitch and was uncomfortable but nothing like that. I was given antibiotics at the hosp and currently taking 2 different ones..

I'm also thinking it could be the gear as disappointing as that may be.. Ive been asked about eo.. Not sure and it doesn't say on the vial either... What is eo? The test is not a known source nor a known lab.. I really should have researched it better. It was recommended to me by a friend.
I won't be able to buy more test for some time.. It was hard enough to have my girl accept I was getting on gear and this doesn't help.. I still have dbol armies the pct tho.. I don't see why dbol only would be so horrible.. It's not like the test makes it less toxic.. I'm just scared of injecting again.. The pain was awful

N

noveskeelite

Friend request sent bash. I will pm you a detailed response regarding pip.

N

noveskeelite

Had same problem and felt same way man. Give me an hour or so and check your pms.

D

dolfanshan

In dbol only once you stop every bit of your gains will come off faster than they came on. Most of it will be water weight. Basically wasting your money brother. EO is Ethyl Oleate and used as a carrier. Its sometimes mixed 50/50 with grapeseed or cottonseed oil. It's thinner and makes for easier pins for some, but is hell for others who don't take well to it.

siegmund

A virgin muscle could get pretty uncomfortable , but not to the point your at , ABORT CYCLE , regroup , because I would bet my bussiness its your gear !!! Its not worth it brother your doing this to be healty and grow ,, we have a review page for a reason . Your only 2 pins in , so I feel pct not nessary , also DO NOT RUN DBOL ALONE ..

D

dolfanshan

I don't give a fuck eeither shorty. What you fail to see is stand, d_t, nor me is the problem. Your always in the middle of some drama. You're the fucking problem with your child like mentality. You remind me of the kind of guy that grew up without a daddy and mommy compensated by allowing you the speak and act in any manner you please without consequence. You need to learn a little respect and tact for others. I'd say your gonna flap those lips and bump those gums at the wrong motherfucker one day and get learned a lesson, but guys like you are typically cowards, and won't run your cock holster face to face. You're just an internet badass...that's alright though. Once that tren kicks in you're sure to get banned again. Not sure milk will be so forgiving this time when you come crawling back.

N

noveskeelite

I replied through PM because some of what I sent to him wouldn't be allowed in open forums.

N

noveskeelite

lol ok bro. You have no idea how I am in person. Id love to lift with you tho.

D

dolfanshan

Well I'd love to jump from an airplane, repel from a chopper, go for a 10 mile run, or carry a 120lb pack on our backs for 25 miles up and down hills with you big boy. Maybe afterwards we can do pullups, pushups, and situps. You're not a man. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to be a man.

Outlawthing

I agree it is prob gear. Some gear Pain free some leaves the big red Easter eggs you speak of. Some guys at the gym got some gear from a source they have used before and it lit they're ass up like a Christmas tree next batch was fine. I wouldn't give up on aas just do research here instead of gym rats advise I promise these guys can help you also dbol only is a bad idea you will be disappointed

Turning 40

Noves and Dolf,

I respect both of you. You are different people with different backgrounds and have different opinions.

I like this site.
I like it because people can speak newbies (like me) can ask stupid questions without getting flamed, or made to feel like idiots. I've just finished reading the updates on my question asked last week, both of you were very helpful, and I thank you for that, but then kicked off with each other. That was Friday, and I hoped it had finished then, but I'm reading this one (sunday) it's still rumbling on.

Please guys - sort out whatever issues you have with one another directly, and lets get back to the supportive site this normally is.

Please.