First time cycle going downhill.. Thinking of dropping test

Turning 40

Hi Bash,

I'm also on my cycle (5 weeks in) and experienced some strong PiP early doors.

Your reaction is much more severe than mine tho. I'm not qualified to comment on gear quality, I'll leave that to the vets on here. For me it has reduced considerably, there is still a light 'ache' in the muscle for a couple of days - but nothing serious. I attribute it to improved technique (practise makes perfect!) and the muscle getting used to being injected. I heat the oil (makes the test easier to inject and more viscous, therefore a thinner needle can be used = lesser damage) I also hold the base of the needle (stop it wobbling about once in). There's some great vid's online, the one I liked best was on You tube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM Good luck my friend.

Bash

Thanks turning 40 I will stick with it. Stop being such a pussy.. It's just my arm still red.. Lol pain is gone just red.. Hope the antibiotics help

Standingup

ok first off warming the gear and injecting slowly can and might help but its not a guarantee, theres a lot of things that could be going on.
1st recommendation is quickly try to buy a different brand of test, and if you can get cypionate instead of enanthate.
2nd recommendation is without a doubt warm the oil first and inject slowly, also try having your wife give the shot to see if her teqnique is any different.

Standingup

Is this Deja vu or what ? Come on Noviskeet whats the deal here you are now fighting with perhaps the kindest hearted soul here, not to mention the real deal when it comes to getting some bad ass stuff done. Lets think about this , what youve learned and how you can change course if you so desire.

Bash

Well I kept on with the pinning. Went back to glutes.. And oh am I'm glad I did.. Hardly any pip at all thanks to all your suggestions! But definitely deathly afraid of pinning my shoulder.. I think I will just rotate between glutes every Tues and Fri.. Tomorrow is next pip on left glute.. That should be fun.. Any tips for left hand glute pin??

Thanks again for all the help

D

Dont_trip

That guy that told you to pm about pip has hardly injected himself...so here is a tip listen to guys with true experience....I and a few other guys told you what it was next time listen =)....

D

dolfanshan

Good to hear brother...how about pinning your quad. Its easier to reach if you're not good going lefty. Lots of videos on line that show you how.

Standingup

There is absolutely nothing wrong with only using 2 injection sites on a basic test cycle. When you want to get in to a cycle that require 4 or more injections a week you will need to add more locations in, but for now stick with what works................
Another thing is it honestly just takes time and you have to get through this , but it sounds like you are.

siegmund

I agree with standing herr ,2 sites fine , actually my shoulders , lateral, and front are , hurting this run 2×week glutes , and quads :))) im so burnt on the shorts , but thats fine friendship