First time cycling Tren Ace and Test E

rvlfit1

I would like to know how effective (or if I even should) it would be to introduce Tren Ace in the second week of my cycle after two weeks of Test E? I figure since it takes approx. two weeks for blood levels to rise on Test E and Tren Ace is a fast acting ester then it would seem reasonable that once my levels were high to introduce it that way it mitigates sides and does what its supposed to do. Has anyone done this before? And what were the results please.

Welderman

I'm on test, tren a, var at the present. My first cycle with it and like it so far. If you're asking when you can start it I'd say now. It's fast acting but still takes a week or so to feel it. Of course I can only give you my small amount of experience with it. Hope that helps

rvlfit1

Yeah I heard tren ace takes about a week I was just wondering timing wise if I should time it to where my test E was is saturated in my blood levels you know. So is this your first time using tren ace?

Welderman

Yeah I'm running in with low dose sust. I just add a little to every injection. The eod injection gets old but part of it. Only sides I have noticed is sweating and it hasn't been terrible.

rvlfit1

Yeah bro that’s one thing that’s turn me off to tren is the eod injection definitely not looking forward to that...so does it live up to its reputation though? How much tren are you running if you don’t mind?

Welderman

75 eod, that's plenty to begin with. I can feel the aggressive part in the gym but I am pretty laid back so if you are high tempered just be aware of it. Some will say inject m,w,f but I do eod so 7 shots every 14 days

rvlfit1

Yeah I don’t really quite get when the protocol for gear says eod but people only run it 3 days out of seven? Or e3d and only on tuesdays and fridays? What about the following Monday? I think if the half lives are what they are then we should stick to that right? Lol .... but nah I used to be an aggressive person but have dialed it way back for years now ..... I just got out of prison 3 months ago and I did a total of 15 years so I’m super excited to be on cycling and doing all the stuff I’ve been studying But never had the opportunity .... I really appreciate you chatting cause I’m super pumped about this!

rvlfit1

Nice bro hanks a lot it was informative convo hope you get the results your after as well! Have a good one!

Welderman

Well I'm just going to go ahead and put this on here. If this is your first cycle ever it needs to be a test e only cycle.

250mg on Monday and Thursday for 12 weeks. No longer. Keep you an AI on hand such as aromosin or anostrozole in case you have any estrogen related side effects. If this is your first cycle you will get quite a bit of new size and strength. Don't use tren yet. It's for later cycles. If this is confusing in any way just reply and we'll clarify it for you.

rvlfit1

Hahaha yeah thanks bro....I just like to plan ahead so I’m putting everything together in my head now cause I can’t seem to find a definitive answer on how to run test e and tren together but I’m fully aware of how strong tren is and that I should ONLY run test e by itself the first cycle. I really appreciate the attention to detail and for taking the time to guide me bro! Thanks! Buit yeah this is my very first cycle I’m taking test e only Tuesday and Friday and I have arimidex on hand in case I manifest any sides

Welderman

Well when you get there we will tell you how to run tren. I will tell you some now where you can research it. I'm always a cycle ahead in my mind too.

Test e 500 week. Tren e 400-600 wk. Divide both into twice week injections.

Test prop 100 eod tren a 75 eod. Run 8-12 weeks depending on how well you tolerate it. I would run this first because if you have problems with tren you can stop and it will be out of your body pretty quick.

Anyway that give you idea to read up on and plenty of time to order your gear.

rvlfit1

Yeah bro thanks that pretty consistent with what I have found from researching. Also, being honest my plant for my very first cycle is to run test e at 500 mg/wk split in two injections because I logically trt clinics dose the common person at 200 mg/wk and I don’t see why it should be a problem? I’ve known a few friends who have done way more aggressive first cycles and it turned out great. I know that’s not a license to just blast away but I think I’m still being modestly aggressive but not over the top. Or do you think I’m still crazy?! Lol

if you’re like me bro I like pushing myself to the limit...not completely stupid but I like to push it ya know? Besides I’m 36 years old I’ve been working out all year around for many years now and I haven’t been sick in years. Taking all these factors into consideration I feel like I’ll be ok....but it case it is too much I can just drop the test to 250 mg/wk right? Even in the middle of a cycle?

Welderman

500 won't be to much. I added 70 lbs to my bench with that exact cycle and I'm 47. You got plenty of time to grow

rvlfit1

I’m running it for 12 weeks and then my hcg and nolvadex . That will be my pct. you k ow that’s another thing that bothers me is that literally everyone has a different protocol for hcg! Lol that’s just some bro science shit huh? Lol I mean I know how important hcg is but dam NO ONE has a standard? Everyone’s hcg program is different lol

Welderman

I don't PCT, I had low test to start with. I blast and cruise. Tell you something else I would consider too. If you want to put on some serious size my recommendation for your next cycle would be.

Sustanon 600 week 14 weeks.
Deca 400 week 14 weeks.
Dianabol 50mg daily for 1st 6weeks.

Serious bulk gainer. Read up on it. Cause it's really a good idea to have few cycles under your belt before you touch tren and you won't be disappointed with the results

rvlfit1

Dude that looks like a serious bull gainer! I thought about taking either 25 mg Dbol or 200 my Deca with this cycle to but I didn’t want to be too aggressive lol but for my next cycle I’m definitely going on the upper end of the intermediate cycles lol that sounds like a good one and I’m definitely going to do some research on it. Hey thanks a LOT brother you’ve been a really big help today. I hope I hear from you again. I’m still trying to figure out this forum thing and how to navigate it. I his is the first time I’ve ever been on a forum too. How can I read more stuff that you’ve posted? Is there a way? Or only what we talk about?

Welderman

You can search me on the magnifying glass there on your screen or just post and I will answer as soon as I can. Take it easy. Just don't get in a hurry. Run your cycles completely, the results will come.