first time looking for some advice

comquick

im wanting to start a cycle and have done a lot of research before I came to this decision. the only problem I have is getting them. I don't  want to be ripped off and there is so many online sources I don't know who to pick. I have looked at reviews and all that stuff but you cant go by those. anyone who can help I would really appreciate it...

K

kalpa

All you can do is look at the reviews and go from there. There are a lot of great sources on here. READ READ READ.

Outlawthing

Brother I didn't see an intro tell us a little about yourself. No body is gonna just give you a source  also get on the sources ask and discuss page and talk to some folk  if you make an intro and post some pics to get 5 karma I will help you out in pm how bout it now  in the intro give us your stats age weight height bf%   Tell us about your training and diet as well help us get to know you and we will help you out 

comquick

I just stumbled on this site by accident to tell you the truth and im not sure how everything works. I have been researching anabolics for about a month and finally convinced my wife to let me start taking steroids. im 37 years old 5 foot 8 and 187 pounds. I have had a membership at planet fitness for the last three years and I work out at least 4 times a week. I own my own mechanic shop here in  xxxxxxxxx. I try so hard in the gym and I just cant seem to get the results I am looking for. im not trying to join contests and be a professional body builder by any means. but what I do want is to be able to go to the beach and not be self conscious about my body. I honestly feel like my body dosent produce enough testosterone on its own hints the reason I cant get any bigger. I have asked people in the gym for help and I have tried to do everything I can on my own but it just dosent seem to do any good. im eating healthy and working hard but it seems like my body just wont get in shape. my wife sees how hard I am working and this is the reason she is letting me try anabolics. PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY....... ILL TAKE ANY INFO YOU GUYS HAVE TO OFFER. and if you think I can be helped without the steroids, I will be willing to try that first..... thanks for the response guys

swolesam

dude, Gym is just 1 piece of the equation, you have to tap into the Diet and supplements in depth. 1 month of research is so minimal when it comes to acquiring, digesting and retaining info from all the different sources. I've been at this since i was 16, so 20+ years now, yes im a gym rat, and yes i have my supplements , diet,... tweaked to a T. Yet, everyday i learn something new & i just keep going back trying new things and tweaking my regimn.

Have you had any blood work done with Hormone panels? That would be a great starting point. Without blood panels, you're shooting in the dark pretty much since you dont know what hormones are lagging, what medical conditions are there,...etc. I mean i've known a guy who had such a hard time loosing weight, that was his goal to loose weight, and he tried everything. From starving himself to death, to cardio 6 days a week, nothing really worked. I asked him to get blood work. He did. Turns out his Thyroid is out of wack - very low. So next thing you know, the doc perscribes him some Nature-Throid (desiccated Thyroid, which is a combo of T3 & T4), and the weight is coming right off granted he had everything else tweaked the eating, the cardio,...

So blood work could be a great place to start. Again, i work with numbers, and numbers are a great guide 'cause they dont lie :)

Like outlaw said, please post your stats, info, goals, avatar pic,.. See the board rules so you dont get in trouble by posting sources or posting offensive avatar pic,...etc.

Good luck brother. We are here to help you along the way.

comquick

thanks for the info. I will def try the blood work and I will deff read the rules lol. sorry if I offended anyone.

siegmund

I would go make a.intro.,,also delete.your.personal.info.,...as.address.ect....i would but my phone acting up....SECURITY !!!also go make into with stats.,future exp. and goals and blaa

comquick

FOR SURE BRO... I think I jumped the gun just a bit when I started posting....just getting frustrated and im so ready to start but just don't know how to go about it.... thanks for the input

JdDaniel01

Like the fellas above have kinda said, come in and hang out and immerse yourself in the different forums for a little while. Make some friends, strike up some conversations. I can honestly tell you that if you are receptive, there are a lot of extremely knowledgable people around here and you will pick up more info in a reasonable amount of time than you ever thought possible. If you're expecting a place where people try to push steroids on you at every opportunity, this isnt it. If it is something that everyone honestly thinks will help you out, then we'll tell you that too! There is no such thing around here as jumping the gun by posting, that's the best thing you can do. When in doubt...ASK. Start with the "new to steroids" forum, maybe even glance over a few of the cycles. Jot down any questions you may have and bounce them off of everybody. Read the rules and guidelines too. Don't worry about ruffling any feathers, and don't get your feathers ruffled if you don't necessarily hear what you expected the first time. Glad to see you on board buddy! 

comquick

I really appreciate the advice.... im so ready to jump in with both feet. people here seem to be very nice and very helpful. I did a introduction a few minutes ago and maybe you guys will understand a little more about me. thanks for the reply...

JdDaniel01

If you're dead set on ordering something right this moment, then stick with a long ester test(enanthate or cypionate). You MUST MUST MUST have an ai and full pct in hand as well BEFORE you take your first shot. Those two are as important as the test itself. If you've never done any anabolics then straight test will make you feel like the cock of the walk. Please don't rush! 

SemperFi

X2

Took you 37 years to get where your at. A few weeks/months studying and preparing isn't going to be a game changer. If you don't have the time to do it right the first time how are you going to find the time to do it right the second time. ;)

SEMPER FI

comquick

I will take my time for sure. I really want to make sure this is the right thing for me before I do it. im sure once I pick a source and get everything in hand I will have had enough time to get my ducks in a row. I haven't ordered anything yet because I wanted to make sure I didn't get ripped off or get something that would harm my body instead of help. and I wasn't sure of the sources on here because I didn't know much about the site. I just kinda stumbled upon it by accident in my google searches.

turnupthegas

Just food for thought brotha, naturally do what others have suggested. Bloodwork will answer the testosterone question, but if your goals are to get bigger and your not seeing it in the gym well there are alot of factors. First being diet. Are you eating enough to grow?? Someone with a physical job like a mechanic can very easily not eat enough. For me I would work my ass off, not eat breakfast then get on task at work, then eat lunch when i was done, sometimes 130 2, then home dinner and junk till 11pm. your job routine needs to be analyzed at well and u need breakfast and food throughout the day. Protien is a must. Some people go to the gym workout and don't see results, but there is a science to this. Are you consuming fast acting protien within 30 minutes of exercising and then eatin whole food protien and complex carbs within the first hour after working out? This is just an example just to show you how there is a science to diet and training and a very methodical approach which you can't perfect overnight. Again intro yourself and if you embark, test only first cycle 400-500 per week of a long ester like cyp or eth. The sources are here with legit product, just stick around and get to know people. Like outlaw said do some legwork and he would help you just like many others around here.

Dolf

X2 and +2 gas...diet is the most important aspect of the whole process. The most anabolic substance you can put in your body is food! Eat till it hurts, and then take another bite.

Dolf

I hear ya...I'm a hard gainer as well. I keep large jars off peanut butter for in between meal high calorie snacking. 180 calories and 7 grams protein in 2 tablespoons isn't too shabby. 

strong

X2 Dolf.. Natty peanut butter. I will eat 4 tbls.  and chug some milk for late night. I'm figuring 25 grams of protein right there...

JdDaniel01

I watched an interview with Arnold one time where he says that he used to eat an entire loaf of peanut butter sandwiches per day during the off season. I usually eat 1 cup of cottage cheese with a banana and natty pb before bed. 

Dolf

That's my favorite time. I'll get a big ass spoon and dig a huge hunk of peanut butter out and drink some lactose free milk. Gotta love bulking!