First time taking Clenbuterol

weldon5150

Hi Everyone!

New to MG - This will be my first taking Clenbuterol and wanted to make sure I was on the right path. My tolerance for stimulants in not super high, so I did not want to go crazy with the Clen. This is by no means my first cycle, but the first with Clen. 

Clenbuterol  Cycle:

600 MG Test Cyp per week -  - through the the entire 8 weeks. 

Clen by days:

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg 
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF - 8 weeks total Cycle

I will have Arimidex on hand in case of Gyno.
For PCT I will be taking Clomid and HCH for 4 weeks.

Anything I am missing? Thank you in advance for any feedback. 

D

Dont_trip

Switch to test prop if your going 8 weeks and just run your trt cruise throughout.So 200mg cyp 300-400mg prop

I will warn clen is not really worth it,From my understanding it gives you a metabolic boost of 10% So if you lose 10lbs of fat on clen you would lose 11.Now that sounds great but I have also read a study where it altered the structure of horses heart's and subsequently they died not to long after.

Now they were using much higher doses but After a few weeks of being on it I knew the stuff had too be bad.I mean If it makes your hands shake for 8 hours....it make's you think.But If you are going to run it I suggest using test prop because you only want to run a 8 week cycle.

Ashley1969

READING RULES rocks, quick reliable delivery, amazing results from the gear, extremely good prices , if your gear is seized or lost it's replaced free of charge, can't say enough about this site, fastest response rime to questions or inquiry's that I've ever experienced, thanks FOR READING THE RULES you guys rock

strong

Ashley, Thanks for the review. There is no source talk on open forums. Put that in the ask & Discuss on the top right corner of where you find the source. Thanks and please read the rules.

strong

Hey Weldon, Listen to trip. Test prop and clen is better. I will tell you my recent experience with Clen. I started my cycle at 272 lbs. I have  ton of muscle but having trouble shedding the last portion of fat. I decided to use clen even though it is terrible for you. I dropped so much fat in just the first 2 week cycle it was nuts. I took off 2 weeks and jumped back on for another2 weeks and really shed the fat quick. I am now 252 lbs and look like a semi bodybuilder again..  Please read and understand its bad for you. I will admit that my next cycle is going to be prop, and clen... our doses look proper. theres a few different theories about everything.. I opted for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.. Good luck bro..

weldon5150

Thanks for the advice - I will switch it up to Prop! Now if I could just find a good site that reviewed sources... j/k ;)

weldon5150

Thanks for the listing your experience. I know there are risks - but I only plan on 1 cycle.  Good to hear it worked for you.

strong

Brother, Just remember it worked great for me but didn't do shit for my friend. Same brand of clen. He got it from me, it did nothing for him. However, I felt like a god on it..

D

Dont_trip

The advice you give strong just being real with you.Personal experience trumps all you have been kicking ass on your cycle's +1

D

Dont_trip

You should be able to find some good prop from 1 of our sources here no doubt...Hell there might be a few guys here that will point you to the promised land LoL.If you got a good source for anavar I think running 50mg throughout the cycle would really sharpen you up

GS9902

If you have good clen and have a hard time on it you might consider albuterol as an alternative. It is more readily available the "real" clen. I've seen lots and lots of bunk clen reviews over the last year. It also does the same thing as clen minus the heart side effects. Just throwing that out there in case you have a bad go with your clen. Good luck

Dolf

X2 dt...strong is a great friend and an asset to the community! When I think about strong loyalty, respect, and maturity are a few virtues that come to mind. Thanks brother for what you do!

Damnit!!! Now I feel all icky inside :)

nighthawk49

I did extensive research on clen prior to running it.  most of the heart issues arise from high doses, the doses they were giving animals in the studies were sky high in terms of mg/kg bodyweight.  I've run the stuff and it works really really really well following the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method.  I run it at only 20 mcg per day to start and I don't up the dose due to sides, a week in you should stop shaking but its still working.  (take your temperature elevated = working)

blood pressure becomes an issue.  I can keep my bp at 129/79 range on tren, but adding in clen I have to up my BP medicine dose. 

UGL stuff I find is rarely dosed properly.  Its typically under or overdosed, I always do a test drop, I never take the full dose without checking to see if its overdosed.

A

Axle

Clen is some good stuff if you find the real deal. IMO  It is a great additive to test however i would suggest not to push the dose.  I have a bad problem with insomnia while on Clen.  Because of the shorter half life I do not have this issue with albuterol.   Your dose looks good although me personally, I have never gone over 60 a day, just be on the look out for possible jitters and insomnia.   

Turning 40

I entered my first cycle already a little on the chunky side (mostly around the belly), took the adage "calories are king" a little to literally and by mid-cycle was pushing 24%BF (having entered at 21%) I cut the DBol at week 6 - which helped no doubt - but tried some clen near the end to get back to around the 20% mark.

I don't like the "feel" of Clen, even a little too much gives me a feeling of nausea, and listlessness. Only once got the dreaded shakes - awful so I cut back - try to keep just under the level where the sides outweigh the benefits. Everyone is different - I'm doing AAS to feel better - not like shit!

Second time around my diet is much better so hoping not to need the clen, but I would if needed.

A note on the 10% my understanding is it raises your metabolic rate by 10%, but this can have a dramatic effect. For example:

Lets say your daily requirement is 4,000Kcal and (your cutting so) you are eating 3,500Kcal/day = deficit of 500 x 7 = 3,500pw = 1lb fat.

If the Clen adds 10% your requirement goes to 4,400Kcal, eat the same 3,500 = deficit of 900/day, 6,300pw = 1.8lb fat - almost twice as much. For me that yucky feeling also suppressed appetite, so a double bonus - less in and more out!

As I said at the start though I don't like and will try to not use this time - eat as clean as possible (we all know the basics, cut out the simple carbs, reduce the red meat and dairy - plenty oily fish, fruit, veg, nuts (easy though - high in fat) and don't forget the cardio at the gym. Prevention is always better than cure!

Good luck my friend - let us know how it goes for you.

Best - T40

Chazzycharlie

Get the shakes real bad but I love clen, I use it in every cycle since I took the plunge and the first 2 weeks into pct as its anti catabolic and non suppressive I feel it helps me retain gains and doesn't affect my recovery negatively .... Dont know if there is any data to back this up but from personal experience as soon as I used this method I was holding my gains a lot more.

2 weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen works wonders for me.

Outlawthing

Sides are too bad for me to use hand shakes and cramps are brutal for me  not to mention screwing with thyroid I have enough hormone problems that juice is not worth the squeeze imo unless you compete