First Tren Cycle - Not final by any means

built_tough

one more thing you should know.  "IF", you are using adex, and then you start getting itchy/sensitive nips, while using adex.  toss that shit out, because that means you are a "NON-RESPONDER". immediately replace with aromasin.  itchy nips / sensitive nips go bye bye in a few days.  I have learned this myself the hard way, and never knew what the hell was wrong.  thats why there are lots of times where people buy adex and say "THIS SHIT IS BUNK IT DOESNT DO SHIT".  yeah, i wonder why LOL.  so for me, i can never use adex at all.  it don't work. considering the fact that i had those sensitive nips for a few weeks before i hit up another forum for more info as to what the hell the problem was.  i was already deep into my tren cycle maybe week 4 or something, but the nips started at like week 2.  i dont remember, but it was some good time in between.  ANYWAY.... i went and got bloods done.  lol.  prolactin and progesteron were low as hell. thank god im not prone to gyno!  oh yeah.  you better get some bloods at week 4. just so you know what the hell is going on.  we can go from there. 

built_tough

oh. and one more important thing . if you do get bloods and estro is high and prolactin and progesterone is low.  disregard the e2 results.  tren gives false readings for e2 100% of the time.  so what do people do. start taking more AI and then the weird shit starts to happen.  e2 crash.  limp dick, no workie.  you get the point.  i think i had my e2 crash during cycle, but i was on pct for about 3 weeks and then it started to come back again.  so use my advice :)

Semper Fi

GTK on Adex - Does this happen often in genreal or just UGL grade?  Blood done at week 4 already on schedule.  I pay for private test but it is costly so a min break down of what I should get checked would be great!

Got it on the E2 levels you mentioned below - Read that as well here :)

SF 

built_tough

regardless of ugl or pharma grade. adex is adex is adex is adex.  i don't care if chef boyardee made it himself. it don't work for me LOL

built_tough

privatemd labs.

this is what you want.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

use this code for 15% off

ke8gbah

code is good till 12-31-2013