First Tren cycle

Fitgriff

here is my first cycle of Tren was wondering is this was good dosage 

1-12weeks I'm doing 250mg tri Tren E3D

1-16 weeks test e 350mg E3D

1-16 weeks proviron 25mg ED 

was told to run anavar weeks 12-16 not so sure I'll need it was your opinion? 

Pumped

I am currently running my first tren cycle as well only 500mg of test and 350mg of tren a wk and am seeing stellar results with minimal sides Like Occasional insomnia and raised aggression. if this is ur first tren cycle why not keep it low the first go around to see how ur body reacts?

strong

12 weeks is long time on tren. those dosages look a little high. I saw your 24 yo . Do you have cycling experience..?

Dolf

Yea my man how many cycles do you have under your belt?

When running tren you should keep your test dose low. Just a bit higher than a trt dose like around 250 to 300mg per week. I know many of you have heard me and sieg say this over and over but tren and test fight for the same receptors and tren wins the fight everytime! Now you have excessive test floating around to be converted into estro. 

Your first go round with tren should always be tren a. Tren is very powerful compound with potentially nasty sides. If these sides hit and you need to bail on the tren a short ester like ace will be out in a few days where a long ester will take weeks.

12 weeks tren is way too much. I find after 8 weeks the sides tend to start getting tiresome and unbearable. 

Lastly only very experienced aas users who have their diet and training dialed in should use tren imo. Reason is because tren covers flaws in diet and training. You see guys use tren, eat like crap, train like crap, but lose bf and make huge lean mass gains. Imo if your not very experienced there are so many other wonderful compounds with a lot less sides that will yeild terrific gains. 

Outlawthing

X 3  24 years old and tri tren  at that  that's  pretty hard core  once that stuff grabs on it will be hard to get loose from. I got two bottles of that in the safe and am scared to pull the panties of that one  :) apl 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>X 3  24 years old and tri tren  at that  that's  pretty hard core  once that stuff grabs on it will be hard to get loose from. I got two bottles of that in the safe and am scared to pull the panties of that one  :) apl </p><p>
</p><p>Outlaw scared to pull some panties off something...I'm calling bs on that one! </p><p>To the whole tri-tren idea...bro I cannot help but think you do not have enough cycles under your belt seeing as you are 24 years old. I've been in those shoes, I was that hard headed guy, and I can tell you from experience when that tren grabs you and won't let go you will be wishing you weren't that guy brother.</p><p> </p>

Outlawthing

I didn't say I wouldn't dry hump it :) I just know from exp sometimes the sides can be overwhelming and you don't want to buy that ticket if you ain't ready to ride

Turning 40

"You see guys use tren, eat like crap, train like crap, but lose bf and make huge lean mass gains."

Sounds perfect!

Dude if you're trying to put people of Tren, this is NOT the way to do it! Tongue Out

siegmund

sorry I'm not liking this ,the doses are wrong ,the cycle is to Lon gg,.the experience isn't here ...

I suggest a regular test cycle ...until you get your feet wet

A

Axle

you have got to be careful.   If you already have it and dead set on taking it although I wouldnt step up to tren just yet at your age brother, but if you gunna do it the best I can do is give you a little advice.

only run tren 8 weeks , get some good liver protection , 

A

Axle

you need to lower you T dose to equal to or lower than your tren.   If you never have ran tren you only need to run max 300 a week bro.  Tren has nasty sides if the sides attack you - lower dose =weaker the sides.     This is all circumstantial because I am not sure of your cycle history.   

just remember brother if you commuted to this life then you have another 30 or 40 years in the gym.   You have plenty of time without dragging the big gun (tren) out of the closet just yet.  But if you do run a low dose.

Dolf

Lol I'm just spilling some truth. I know if a guy has it, and wants to do it nothing I say will stop it in most cases. 

SenseiMiagi

Maybe Im a dumbass, but what is tri-tren?  Either way, without cycle history it is hard to advise.  Tren is great stuff, but harsh.  The trend these days is for everyone to run tren because its readily available and gives drastic results.  Instant gratification syndrome.  This is why we have to question everyones tren use, becaise so many run it irresponsibly.  Give some brief history OP and we will give correct advice.....we really are looking put for everyones best health interests.

A

AnabolicPerformance

SenseiMiagi said:
</p><p>Aha, makes sense now..kinda like the sustanon of tren.  Silly if you ask me.  Tren acetate is enough IMO.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Tri-Tren is usually tren acetate, tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (parabolan), and tren enanthate but it also depends on what whoever decided to put into it and call it. On the posters idea of every three day pinning think of it like this...tren acetate being low enough to where at first the sides wouldn't seem all that bad but by the 5th week the hex building up hitting a little harder. Then out of nowhere all that enanthate ester that was built up from the E3D pinning starts releasing and it driving the actual tren levels in the body WAY up and its too late to stop taking it to get some relief at that point. I run big doses of enanthate but I don't touch tri-tren...too unpredictable and uncontrollable. Its one thing to have test buildup going on, its a whole other ballgame to buildup tren and it start coming in like that.</p><p>Same as sus you see that decanoate ester building up across the cycle when you are pinning for the short esters.</p><p> </p>

SenseiMiagi

Agreed....tren buildup less predictable than test.  May have negative mental/personality effects.....much more so that test.  Should only be used by tren experienced users IMO.