First Tren cycle

siegmund

smh ,this is the bs that kills me , we get a user ,that clearly ,by all signs has no right jumping up to tren .. He doesn't know what da are ,or only ever ran a test cycle with adex .has no conception that atom is a susacide inhibitor , and with adex you have to watch rebound ... And I know right now I have 3 or 4 people scratching there heads saying ,what!!!!! Well if your one of them you need to stop reevaluate.., bcause you not ready for 19s , also if e2 and da is not in check to the key , .your wasting. slow down when time is right run right ,your with good ppl ,that only want to help you , run propper and get most gain ....listen if not I promise in a few months tour next pot will be help ....

come on do this right. This my only and last plea ,after this your on own.

MarosInk

Yes brother u are correct but i continue since i dont have any bad side no sleep problem or anything and my body its been changing every week, but u are correct that long cycle not for everyone

siegmund

good then you see everyone cares !!! If we didn't care ,I'm sure everyone would be over at a si page talking about ,well xx. .

so feel honored and not offended , I anything the brother hood is up your ass looking out for you.... Especially me ,I asks the questions you asked only difference was I was made a fool of humiliated ,and treated like trash ...i made a voucher,to be the mother fucker caring and helping ...and I am ,well sorry but the day you made a account ,you made us your bigger broters and were going to look out for you ,...weather its hard love or not. ..

feels good right ,right.

strong

I hear u bro. I set up my 2nd ever cycle for 12 weeks. ending up running it 20 weeks : ) but it wasn't smart of me.. You got time bro to get Large..

Dolf

Hey brother fitgriff this is all constructive criticism. No flaming here at mg. You've got good brothers here looking out for your best intrest and safety. Sieg has been fucked up before by gym rat broscience,  and flamed to beat hell for asking similar questions years ago on another site. He's seen the worst of prolactin sides and goes above and beyond to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to a young brother like yourself. If he didn't care he'd had said fuck it and ignored this post. There's not a whole lot of guys that'll have your back like sieg. 

How about laying out which compounds and how many mg per week used. Lay out your stats. Lay out your goals. Do some research on ai's and da's. Then let the brothers at mg help lay you out a few cycle options. Pick the one you like, create a cycle log, and let us tweek it to a perfect cycle to help you reach your goals.

strong

Seriously Pumped, Thank you. I didn't know what Dolf and Sieg meant when they said Mg is only as good as its members. Well, Now I understand.. I remember when id look at the page and just see Dolf or Sieg. of course Milk. We lost some good guys but weve gained more good guys.. I only wish that all people who join MG and ask questions to follow the advice given to them. WE will keep getting stronger...

this thread is prime example of why I come here, everyday, for hours on end (besides learning) is because the brothers on here genuinely care and prove it time and time again, no criticism or negativity here fitgriff just passionate people, who love and know what they do and the ins and outs of AAS. serious experience is on this site, I say all out abide.by it, ask questions, and add your own unique flare, don't take anything on the offense just comment question and enjoy my brother. :)

A

AnabolicPerformance

Fitgriff said:
</p><p>Well thanks for the tough love, and thanks for all the info guys</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Thats all it is Griff. We do tend to get a little stronger toned (if there is tone in typing anyway) when we see a guy come in and talk about taking a compound that could cause lasting issues. No offense to it or anything like that...its more that we take your safety and longevity serious as we would our own family. You still cool and you are part of the family bro...give it a little time and you will get a feel for our style of discussion brother. Oh and since you part of the family and all, get you a cool avatar brother!</p><p> </p>

Hey bro why tri tren? If your going to do IMO u should do tren ace. So if the sides are to bad u can stop and it will be out of your system in a few days. There with the tri tren I'm sure tren ethanate is in it will take a few weeks. Do u have anything for prolactin? What are your goals with this cycle. Tren ace is as far as I go. I have never touched tri tren. IMO I think u should do more research. Your only 24 so u can't possibly have that many cycles under your belt. I know we can't change your mind but there is plenty of info on the site to get the knowledge u need. The guys here are cool. Don't be scared to make friends.

csancheezy

dosages, if they were improperly set up then you are looking at the tren grabbing the receptors and the test that didnt get those receptors will now aromatize into e2, thus raising the e2 levels, I was being pretty general in my statement overall. But basically your right, tren doesnt convert, Idk how it lowers estradiol though..I havent read that.. maybe someone else knows about that. 

calmb4dastorm

You are indeed in the right place...they care here. I can't agree more with the guys though that Tren, period is for advanced cyclers. I am a woman and live hoping on the Tren train, but research, your own research is key to perfecting your cycles. My brothers here will guide you in that endeavor,and of course I will put my 2 cents in because omen can do that! but it by no means obliterates  the fact that you need to know all you can about compounds youyou desire to cycle. Cycle short estered compounds makes it easy to bail on the cycle if you need to. Tren sides are a motherphucker!!! That's real talk! I'm glad you have chosen to be apart of our MG family, itshome away from home!