FNG

Slick Rick

I dont join a lot of forums but have been doing some reading here and looks like a great group. Anyway i'm from the snowy north in Canada. Its been a long winter and I'm battling back from a hernia op tryin to get the beach bod back in time for summer. Been in the game for about 25 years now. Still manage to always learn something new.  Looking forward to touching base with some of the wealth of knowledge here. 

Thanks

Dexter

Welcome Slick RickWe are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. looking forward to your participation.  +1 for your intro.

Standingup

Hello Rick . Snowy NC eh ???  Haha you should try going north about a thousand miles :)  Anyway I think were all glad this winter is over.

milkin

Welcome slick Rick, we are glad you are here. C'mon in, stoke the wood burner, mix a smoothie, and make yourself at home.