FNG

ai_arruda

Hows it goin guys, new to the group, obviously, so some quick things about me. I compete in powerlifting, USPA classic raw, 242class...fairly new to the sport, been lifting over all for about 10 yrs since I joined the marines when I was 18, amateur boxed for a while, Hvy Wght 210 lbs, 2 fights record 1-1, then started PL after.  Last comp totals were SQ518 BP314 DL501, gunning for a 1st class total on my next comp. My main goal in lifting is to become an Elite Powerlifter and lift alongside some of the greats. Other than that, im always researching and learning new training techniques and advice and may have some helpful advice for others

milkin

Welcome ai_arruda, we are glad you are here. be sure to review the rules and stay active in the forum. +1 for your intro.

http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines

Dolf

Welcome to Muscle Gurus! Its great to have you, and I always love to see another Brother in Arms join. Look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Diesel

Welcome ai_arruda, a great addition to our community!!!
Please be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you.
I wish you success bro!!!

GS9902

Love seeing a non bodybuilder type around the site. Unconventional stacks always seem to bother the typicL BBer. Hope to see some of your stacks posted in the cycle logs. Welcome