Food for Today

SharonKY

You asked for it....who am I to keep it from you??

[[{"fid":"30579","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Shrimp Fried "Rice".....the rice is cauliflower, with bok choy, cabbage, water chestnuts, peas, carrots,  onions, and shrimp.  All tossed in an MCT oil with lemon, salt, pepper, garlic, mustard,  stevia, apple cider vinegar (unfiltered), and braggs amino acid (Im trying to break my addiction to soy sauce).  Shrimp is quickly stir fried, removed from heat, then veggies..they are removed from heat when they are heated through, then the cauliflower "rice" is is "fried" in a spot of MCT Oil until golden brown.  Remove from heat.  In a seperate bowl combine all the food..then toss with "soy" sauce.  Enjoy!

[[{"fid":"30580","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Oatmeal Banana Cranberry Breakfast bars.  Oatmeal, dried cranberries, bananas, powdered peanut butter, eggs, and stevia.  Mix together...bake at 350 until set, then bake at 200 for an hour until "crunchy".

SharonKY

I also made a goat cheese stuffed mini meatloaf with parm pesto oven roasted broccoli, portabello pizza pasta with turkey pepperoni, roasted chicken tenders with a cranberry dry rub with quinoa and kale.

siegmund

This is it ,im not looking at your food no more ...i have chicken burgers and steak ready for the grill and now i dont want it ....lol ...wow looks good i do got a 5lb bag of shrimp i might just bust out instead.    Hmmmm

SharonKY

I'm Italian....my father said that knowing how to cook is a requirement.  If you cant cook you cant be an Italian. LOL

You can now understand how I got up to 335 at one time...

Khor20

My wife is Italian and she loves  pasta, she can cook but cuz second shift schedule I'm not afforded that luxury:(

SharonKY

I am actually not a fan of pasta....its very rare for me.  The italian cookies are what do me in...and the other sweets...LOL