For Entertainment Purposes Only!

yashe

[[{"fid":"26949","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Jim Carrey The Juice Weasel","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]https://youtu.be/B1zLK2PLZ5o

I don't know how to show the player here, but (hint) it has something to do with my avatar.

yashe

Haha, yah, DeMilo I think. Haha, in one of them some guy asked what the bulge in 'her' bikini was, she said something like it's where she keeps her chewing tobacco. Hahaha. That and the horse whinnying.

Dolf

Fire Marshall Bill was my favorite. Also liked Keenan Wayans playing Mike Tyson, and the homeboy shopping network skits.

Dolf

In the army every Sunday guys would pile into my room and we'd drink beer and watch in living color. Good times brotha! 

yashe

I know that's the truth! Oh man, barracks and beers and buds. It was a Sunday thing, too wasn't it? Like 8 or 9 every Sunday at my Gramms. It was family time, haha

Nytex

Holy crap that had me wheezing !!  I had forgotten all about that, just the name " juice weasel " is hysterical .

Dolf

Below the comments box hit the drop-down box and change it from very limited html to filtered html. Then right above the comments box you'll see icons. Hit the icon to thevright of the smiley face that looks like a mountain. At the top of the box that pops up hit the web tab. Then paste the link in and submit.

yashe

So, in the words of Juicy Jay you gotta be some kind of Nasaw Scientist haha. Thanks for the lookout.

Pumped

Thank you for sharing,  I haven't seen this hilarious skit before. My favorite line is, "you need to be a NASA scientist to get in there". 

yashe

Hahaha with the knife bouncing all over. For me the opening couple of scenes set the whole thing up -- old maniac pulling an RV with a freakin horse rein contraption and then beating up Marlon Wayans out of nowhere. This show was a diamond.