For Sieg

Dolf

[[{"fid":"36550","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Arnold Schwarzenegger: Life Changing Motivational Speech (Very Powerful)","height":165,"width":220,"class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

Sieg this is motivation for you, and whoever else needs it. Listen to this every morning. It's very inspiring!

siegmund

Watched it bro. ,the last time you posted for blaster i watched everyone of arnolds documentrys. :)))  and thankyou my friend.  ,,,it is and was part of what got my ass in gear.  Arnold is my all time favorite

I mean that. Bro. Thankyou for the love.  . 

strong

I just watched it... it was exactly what I needed.. 

I realized quickly that I have had a vision and my goals are clear. I don't ever just want to get by, I want to thrive. I am hungry to be the best I can be. The intensity is there. It's been put into play and now, I just need the patience... 

Thanks Dolf

Dolf

Arnold is very inspiring! From where he started yo the man he is today his story is inspiring! 

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"36551","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed - William McRaven, US Navy Admiral","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

For me this life is a neverending process of small tasks. I find looking at it in this way there is never anything too big that cannot be accomplished. 

“Ponder and deliberate before you make a move." -Sun Tzu

SEMPER FI

strong

Watched this about 3 months ago... All I know is if I have a bad day and nothing works out, I will come home to a made bed : )