For those who never returned

ramdisck

and for those lives lost upon return.

This weekend I'll be remembering those who chose to risk their lives for our freedom.  Many of which lost that life.  I also personally knew many Vets who returned with depression and PTSD and took their own lives shortly after or are fighting for their lives to return to normal again. Our country is one I am proud of and I honor all those who have fallen for their service.  

Thank you ~RIP

Dolf

Thanks ram! I often hear people say happy Memorial Day. There's nothing happy about it for some. That just shows that many people don't truly understand the meaning of this day, but rather just know it's a day off work to bbq. There's nothing wrong with having a great day with family and friends. Bbq, crawfish boil, or whatever you enjoy. I just hope everyone takes a split second to think about those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends!

wes

Honor your fellow brothers sisters and family who have giving all so that we can live the lives we live.

Thank you all

I

icdeadlifters

X2 Dolf this day as is July 4th are hard for me. Made a post earlier about this. Love to see family doing shit together, but that day is hard for us. I replay every thing I saw, every thing I did...etc. I have to go and visit the brothers I watched die and had to lay to rest. I struggle to get up, function and LIVE on mem day. But its awesome to see people who know what its really about. I've seen a lot of post and appreciation for our service, but we are still in war today. 

Once again thank you to the author of post and all people who thought and remember those who will not be with family and friends.

OOOOOOOH (FUKIN) RAHHHHH

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

Btw.... Nice FUKIN gun in avi pic. Mine is a Lil bigger but not that formed. If  you got some good gun workouts let me know