Forgot how it feels to be natty

Littleyokes

So yesterday I hit legs hella hard, not thinking about the fact that I'm natty and have a 3 story house I gotta rough-in today. Well today has come and my legs are sore as fuck. Climbing up and down 4 flights of stairs with my tool bags full of tools and a box of metal strap. My wife kept telling me your natty again your gonna hate your self tomarrow. And being the hard headed man I am i ignored her warning. And we'll she was absolutely right. But I ain't telling her that lol. At least I ain't gutter slutting it up.  12 more weeks of this natty bull shit and then its on again. 

strong

Just keep telling yourself that the rest is good for your body. Sounds like you're a Plumber... That's tough when the legs are kickin ur ass...

Littleyokes

I've wanting to talk to my doctor about it but I just got this doctor. I honestly have no clue how to go about asking her without her thinking I'm just some roid head. So no prescription but my test levels were low before I started juicing 

swolesam

if your natty T is low, she needs to address it. and i dont mean low as in lower than the "low normal set by the lab" which is fucking 220! i mean low for a man of your age brother, 400 or so, thats low imo. Low meaning you would be experiencing signs of Low T - fatigue, decreased libido, loss of muscle mass, decreased energy levels, lethargy, fatigue,... 

Then if she isnt willing to take care of the evident problem since its not "under low normal", dump her ass, and go find another doc or a TRT/HRT clinic. Thats another homework to do, cause lot of these clinics are money pits, they wana drain you for a couple of vials of T and a couple of Adex pills, so you have to shop around until you find a clinic who "cares". Or yet another alternative, if you know exactly what you're doing, and know how to read your blood panels and tweak regimn based on it, you can self-administer TRT, but then you're taking the driver seat, better know what you're doing brotha.

swolesam

bro, also your gains from your cycles are guna be seriously jeopordized if your natty T is low, since after PCT, if you go without taking any T or SERM, your low T will cause muscle loss. Just the sounds of that makes me cringe! All the hard earned muscles.

Littleyokes

I'm not sure what my numbers were, this was about 3 yrs ago with my previous doctor before I was super into fitness and getting my gains.I was just a skinny ass stoner giving 0 fucks about my test levels. I was just trying to find out why I was so burnt out all the time and had trouble getting full mass if your pickin up what I'm putting down. But anyway I just got this doc a couple weeks ago due to insurance change with my employer. So I'm gonna have to get my bloods done and just ask her about it. I deffinatly don't wanna loose what I've earned which seems to be the case these last couple cycles. Gained 20lbs loose 15 after pct. That to me is a pretty big number. 

swolesam

def bro. These gains need to stick, shit we work hard enough for them with the dedication and the sacrifice! To me, yes im a nut, that's worse than loosing money ;)

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Haha...leg day will always quickly remind you you're no longer Superman! </p><p>
 </p><p>X2 almost got a divorce when I was natty..... But it kinda scares me that I cant, (or think I can't do something without gear). But I can tell when I'm not on a cycle and it hurts..... I find myself sometimes looking for a reason to jump on sometimes.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

swolesam said:
</p><p>bro, also your gains from your cycles are guna be seriously jeopordized if your natty T is low, since after PCT, if you go without taking any T or SERM, your low T will cause muscle loss. Just the sounds of that makes me cringe! All the hard earned muscles.</p><p>
 </p><p>Exactly.... +1</p>

ramdisck

Plumbing vs HVAC can't compare.  HVAC techs drive the fastest cars and get the hottest women :) Watch the VID!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcF0ConzjH0

M

Mister A

That's funny bro. My legs don't really get sore on cycle but once I'm off, I'm incapacitated the second day after legs. I just had my doctor check my test. Day 22 of a PCT my total test was 425. I like this doctor so I'm going to hope he refers me to a good endo and we get this handled properly. Otherwise I will self administer TRT after my next cycle as I've stated before, I will NEVER go through PCT again.

Littleyokes

So when people do self administered TRT what do they run? Just a low dose of test, 1 weekly pin or what? Just curious. And isn't there some serious sides of never PCing? Or do you gotta run adex the whole cruise?

Littleyokes

Yea bro 2nd day is always the most soreness for me. On what ever I train, well when I'm on a off cycle anyway. So you would consider 425 low? And is that low enuff for a doc to refer you for a TRT or is it a long shot?

swolesam

TRT is tricky, cause everybody responds differently to different dosages, not to mention the estro sensitivity which has extreme cases of both ends. So, if you self administer, you will have to be doing your own labs and be VERY DILIGENT to do them frequently at least in the 1st 6 months until you're dialed in.

Typically TRT would be 200 mg of T, 0.5mg adex E3D, and HCG 500-800 iu per week. Some docs cycle the nolva and clomid in and hcg out, then the reverse every 3 months or so. Thats to switch around any suppression caused by 1 vs the other. Myself, i need more AI and more T to feel good and have my lab tests coming back at 1100. I throw in proviron sometimes to raise my free t & lower my shbg (1 of the same really).

1 time inject, 2 time inject... it really depends on the ester you pick. Alot of guys run cyp. i dont like cyp, i like Enanthate, and i like frequent injections to keep the blood levels stable so sometimes i run trt with enanthate with 3 shots per week, sometimes i run test p 5 shots per week. Its a preference. Regular docs will tell u to do cyp once a week, thats just conservative approach to minimize odds of you "hurting yourself" or getting infections when injecting,...etc.