Fortnight away without gear

LHV

Hello! I'm on 400-500 Test E and 300 Deca weekly for a long cycle but I have a two week overseas holiday coming up - it's not feasible to carry any gear. I was thinking of sticking to my usual routine and adding a 500 shot of Sustanon on the day, I leave to get me through the missed week. Any other suggestions?

suppsforlife

Might be an idea but you'll get lots of testosterone which might lead to issues.
Also, for how long you've been on the gear? don't overdo it.
in the end... there are a few options you could do if you can't take gear with you...
just pin right before leave the house and might attempt using slightly higher doses...

Gainz.

You can't send it to yourself? For example if you're staying at a family members house, or a hotel, just send it to the place you are staying a few days before you leave. Your family members will obviously hold your package for you. But so won't the hotel. The same can be done with air bnb and so on. Then just send the rest back home before you leave again.
It's a pain... but its part of the life we chose

LHV

You can't send it to yourself? For example if you're staying at a family members house, or a hotel, just send it to the place you are staying a few days before you leave. Your family members will obviously hold your package for you. But so won't the hotel. The same can be done with air bnb and so on. Then just send the rest back home before you leave again.
It's a pain... but its part of the life we chose
Certainly for the amount I'd need even if Australian Customs found it they'd throw it in the bin, not take action. The threshold amount for them to actually come looking for you is quite high. But I don't know about the attitude of Customs in the Asian country I'm travelling to. I'm sure the chances of discovery are low but not nil. Worth thinking about

Gainz.

Certainly for the amount I'd need even if Australian Customs found it they'd throw it in the bin, not take action. The threshold amount for them to actually come looking for you is quite high. But I don't know about the attitude of Customs in the Asian country I'm travelling to. I'm sure the chances of discovery are low but not nil. Worth thinking about
Insanely low, just save a Amazon box and ship it in that.
Remember you can't control what people send you. Just don't put your name on it as the sender and no legal issues will come your way.

Gainz.

Or print out a insulin label and put it over it. They won't take a second look at it
If you tell people you're a diabetic they won't second guess it... been bringing food into amusement parks for years! Fuck me if I'm spending $22 for a slice of pizza and a soda. We bring coolers packed full of shit!
Same goes for stadiums, festivals... ect.

Reactions: LHV

LHV

I just bring mine with me. put it in your toilatry stuff. idk. ive been fine so far.
Because where I travel to in Asia is rife with paedophiles and I'm white, middle aged and travel alone there is a higher than usual chance of being subject to special attention when passing through Border Force. I've been searched twice in five trips which I haven't minded because (1) I hate paedophiles as much as anybody (2) I don't have anything on me worth worrying about. Clearly they've never heard of the cloud because what they're looking for is memory sticks, cameras, laptops etc. I don't recall them ever looking closely at the products in my toiletries bag but they have a procedure and they search everything. I don't feel lucky on these trips 😂 I think I'll post it to myself.