Forum Newbie

Barbarella

Hey MG community, 

I'm new to this forum thing and found Muscle Guru's to be one of the better designed forums and you seem like a welcoming group :) I'm a broette breaking into the realm of bro to learn some new things. I've been training for 7 years and am a firm believer in consistency and balance. I've been running cycles of var here and there for a few years now and have found it to be highly effective. My current methods have given me great results but feeling it's time to step it up a notch and have currently been experimenting with a primo cycle, so far so good! Looking forward to learning from the community and contributing where I can. 

Cheers! 

Dexter

Welcome Barbarella, we need more female interaction around here so please make yourself a home and contribute to the forums. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to Muscle Gurus...its great to have you aboard!

Standingup

Welcome !!  Look forward to womens perspectives. I know about taking care of my self but often don't have a clue what to tell my wife.

strong

Welcome Barbarella, Great people at this site. There is so much to be learned and you can get a lot of first hand experience knowledge. Great to have you.

D

dolfanshan

My wife has used var and winny. She wants to try primo. How are you running your primo cycle?

milkin

Welcome young lady, we are glad you are here. Your determination and knowledge is most impressive. We look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Barbarella

dolfanshan said:
</p><p>My wife has used var and winny. She wants to try primo. How are you running your primo cycle?</p><p>
</p><p>Awesome! How were her side effects with var/winny? I chose primo because my body responded well to var, mostly just bad acne. </p><p>My advice would be to do the primo on it's own so she can really monitor the affects. I chose to start with a lower dose to see how my own body responds. So far so good, going into my third week of primo enanthate at 50 mg a week (by injection). If she opts for oral (acetate) I'd recommend taking a higher dose as you can't be sure how much is actually absorbed. I plan on sticking to 50 mg for this 8 week cycle and for my second I'll start with 50 mg and depending on how my body reacts from this first time around I'd up it to 100 mg in the third week. </p><p>If your wife responds well to 50 mg then she could up it to 100 mg after a couple weeks, I wouldn't go higher than 150 mg for a female. With each increase she should closely monitor for side effects and if she starts noticing some not so pleasant ones she can either cut back the dose or stop altogether. Some common ones to look out for are deepening of the voice, hair loss, increased facial hair and enlargement of the clitoris. To really get the full effects she would have to increase her protein intake during the cycle as well, and most importantly maintain a consistent workout and healthy eating routine. This has been easy for me as I have a big appetite already, literally always hungry! </p><p>Lastly get her to do her own research too :) If she is the one taking it she should definitely be up to speed on the risks/benefits associated with it. </p><p> </p><p> </p>

D

dolfanshan

Thanks barbarella...she responded great to the var. She's 5'7" and weighed in at 125lbs after a 6 week cycle of 10mg ed she got up to 140lbs. She's 44 and has trained off and on since her 20's. She's mildly ocd so its easy for her to stay disciplined in her training and diet. We've both done research and she's aware of the risk vs reward and the sides. 50mg per week is what she was considering. Do you do that in one pin per week or do you split it into 2 pins per week?

Barbarella

I like to avoid pinning myself more than necessary so I just do one per week, in the morning so everything disperses throughout the day, I also alternate location each week. I've been lucky to experience minimal pip, a benefit of having a good source, poor quality can result in some discomfort in the injection area - also something to give her a heads up on :) 

D

dolfanshan

I ordered Bayer primo e, so quality won't be a factor. I've also seen some women pin primo sub q. Have you done that? If so is it better or do you like it better that IM?

Barbarella

Still a bit of a newb to injections so had to google the slang haha :) From googling I read IM is the way to go, didn't see any solid affirmations on sub q.