FREE DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM ENJOY FRIENDS!!!

powerlifter86

30 Minutes cardio + 10 grams BCAA

Meal 1- 12 egg whites or 2 scoops whey protein isolate

1 cup oats

Meal 2- 12 egg whites or 8-10 oz flounder/Extra lean ground turkey/chicken

1.5 cups brown rice or medium sweet potato

Meal 3- 8-10 oz flounder (for now 3-4 times per week you can have London broil or sirloin in this meal)**if you eat steak make sure you take digestive enzymes

1.5 cups brown rice or medium sweet potato

Green veggie

Meal 4- PWO (Only on training days)

2 scoops whey protein isolate

70g waxy maize or Vitargo

Meal 5- 8-10 oz flounder/Extra lean ground turkey/chicken

Green veggie

12oz Green Tea (boil real green tea bags not the shit from wawa) hot or cold.

Meal 6- 12 egg whites and 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter

OR 8oz of Salmon

If you are still awake and hungry- do another egg white or flounder meal

Drink at least a gallon of water per day. Crystal light is okay. Diet soda okay but limit to 16oz per day.

Sugar free ketchup, regular mustard, hot sauce, soy sauce are all okay.  Pretty much don’t put anything that has sugar in it on your food.

If you are someone who eats a lot of salt on your food, don’t cut your salt out because it will flatten you. If you normally don’t have a lot of sodium in your diet then stay that way or it will bloat you if you start adding more.

Training regimen:

Monday- Back + touch up lagging part

Tuesday- Chest + abs

Wednesday- Legs

Thursday- Shoulders + abs

Friday- Arms + touch up lagging part

Saturday- abs + touch up

Sunday- OFF (no excuses, the body needs a full day of recovery)

CARDIO-  Is to be done Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat…30 mins first thing in the morning before meal 1.

B

Bulkbeef

this schedule seems like a cookie cutter for the brainless high school student.

built_tough

i just keep it low carb high protein.  don't really follow any "guidelines" other than the most well known IF and others like it.  eitherway, its better than nothing :)

powerlifter86

The  calories vary depending on what choice you make on the meals, and @bulk beef anyone who follows the diet at 65-75% will change their body day and night, my seem like a cookie cutter, but its meant for anyone no matter what level of fitness/body building can attain great results. If you cut the meals/diet in half it can also used for cutting/beginning stages of contest-pre. But I'm certified in nutrition, personal training,  and have my doctorate in sports and medicine sciences. Also have been a competitor in both NPC/IFBB and my pro card is still valid but hey what do I know....smh...Foot in MouthSealedCool

B

Bulkbeef

post pics mr. ifbb npc.

nobody cares if you're just yapping without any evidence.

powerlifter86

Don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else, you have already seen me in numerous magazines and videos. For certain/personal reasons would rather remain anonymous because of certain ramifications and current legalities which I don't think, you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out, If you can or have better knowledge, then why don't you post something to benefit other people with your knowledge instead of being a negative nacy.

cleanandclear

Troll yes. Some may find it useful thou i thought it was good as a starting point some people dont have that much info so it might help someone . Powerlifter you have alot of storys of who you are cut it out bro.