Fresh Meat

halfnattyBRO

Greetings all! My friend recommended this site to me and I figure I will come check it out :D I am excited to learn some new stuff on here. Currently on my first cycle dbol + Test cyp with AI just in case. Also have my PCT ready clomid + Nolva. I an currently bulking and I am 6'3- 203 lbs with 14% bf as of today. Trying to gain as much mass as possible and starting my cutting cycle next May. Been lifting consistently for 1 year and 6 months, have my nutrition and diet on check. My goal is to get down to 7-8% body fat summer 2016 and to keep as much mass as possible. Enough babbling here lol, I hope to make some new friends and  to gain more knowledge using the site. Nice to meet you all!

siegmund

yes welcome ,I'd like to see your cycle layout if you could please put it in our cycle logs ..you also will gain karma ,and help others at the same time .

and welcome agion

halfnattyBRO

Thank you guys for making me feel so welcome around the forum. Planning on staying active and hopefully learn about all the PEDs on this resourceful site! 

SwellMel

Welcome Meat!  You'll enjoy the camaraderie on this site, I was a member on one of the others but wasn't too pleased with the overall content and mods.  Much better here.  You have very ambitious goals, but then again, a man's gotta have goals, good luck, lots of help on this site if needed.