Front loading

JARHEAD2

Now I know that they're are a lot of opinions for & against front loading, but I believe from what I've been told & studied that there is also scientific reasoning behind it. I'd like to hear some opinions from those that have experienced cycles with & without front loading & the reasoning for or against. My first cycle was a Test E cycle & I didn't front load. As a matter of fact, I was told it was a waste of gear. However, on my next Test E & Eq cycle I front loaded the whole thing & felt definite results. I believe that everyone should definitely experience it both ways. So, let's get this thing going!! 

Ignatius

I agree with and support front loading. I prefer a kickstart with prop however over front loading test.

JARHEAD2

So, you'd rather kickstart test with prop? I've never tried it, but what is the benefit of prop over front loading? I may want to try it sometime:)

Dolf

You can boost your test levels up quickly with prop therefore reaping the benefits much more quickly. 

JARHEAD2

i assume Dolf that you've tried it both ways. I know the prop kicks in faster, but if we front load the test isn't it doing the same thing? Idk that's why I'm asking. I have heard both opinions before but I haven't kicked started with prop. :)

turnupthegas

[[{"fid":"28754","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"regular E3D","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"regular E3D","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]][[{"fid":"28755","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"frontload","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"frontload","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]JAR my opinion is it def works, and again others speak the contrary, but just for example, if you remember the excel spreadsheet i did a while back? it takes into effect the ester, the weight, the dose and the mg's released per day of active hormone. Well i've attached two pics, the first one is a chart that shows regular 250/mg ethanate E3D and the second shows how quick levels come up if you simply front load week one, and how that goes is basically double your dose week one. I basically would do 250/mg EOD for first 4 injections (week 1) then resume typical E3D and the chart speaks for themselves.....again this is from an arithmetic approach and using calcs, now others may say they go more on how they feel and their bodies which i hve no debate over, just putting in my 2 cents to the post....front loaded as above levels rise quick but stabilize at week 2 rather than 4-5

Iamproxima

I front loaded the cycle in on now. 300mg a pin e3d for 4 pins but it still took a month to really  feel on. Next cycle I'm not gonna front load I feel like I wasted gear. Just my opinion

Outlawthing

I have not front loaded but m. Next eq imma front load the shit out of the eq  I agree with the prop over front loading the test. But I'm sure frontloading will def get you going faster. But does this also big sides around faster and are the more pronounced?

ramdisck

I too prefer a kickstart with prop,  Next cycle will be prop only.  Yes, I'll be pinning eod for 12 weeks, but it'll be worth it.

turnupthegas

With sides from what I noticed, yes I do get the oily skin and some delt acne quicker, but not more pronounced then normal. For example if you ran prop at 125/mg EOD your levels shoot up even fast due to the half life, so in comparison, 500/mg weekly dose eth (1000/mg frontloaded week 1) would be comparable to 500/mg prop per week as far as how quick levels rise. If that makes sense?

turnupthegas

[[{"fid":"28769","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

This is a pic of prop at 125 EOD as you can see your at around 70/mg released per day by days 5-7. With the front loaded ethanate it still takes 2 weeks to arrive there, so my opinion is sides would be no different then what you experience at a similar dose of prop EOD

APL

Frontloading is a better option for any longer ester compared to a kickstart. With the frontload the actual dose of the hormone comes up fast without the complexity of timing to dropping out a short ester when the longer ester has enough half lives to come up to the desired dosage level. The side effects of the frontload will be no more sides induced by the target dosage of the compound which the person should already be expecting so its easy enough to adjust the starting of the AI to account for the sooner rise in blood levels.

The kickstart method only covering up the fact that the long ester is not up to the working dosage without actually addressing the issue. When the short ester is there then everything is fine but then as its removed if the long ester is not yet to the desired dosage blood levels will drop then rise again as the longer ester comes in. If its taken out too late then it will drive the levels higher than expected during the overlap period triggering increased side effects. Still guys prefer the kickstart method and recommend it even tho the math speaks for itself...not sure why that is.

APL

Welcome to Silver brother!! You are a great addition here and you earned that Silver badge brother!

JARHEAD2

I know that prop kicks in faster & I understood that, but trying to figure out how to time the kick with prop as to not throw levels off is what I couldn't figure out. So your test is kickstarted with the prop, you're either going to get levels high or low waiting on the E to start. Where as by frontloading the Test E too, it may take a few days longer for it to kick in but your levels are stable. 

A

Axle

I am a full supporter of front loading although the only compounds I front load are generally EQ & mast .  Thats just me not much scientific info there. Lol