front loading

jonathan

using a long ester which il be using again for 2nd cycle is it worth front loading for the first two pins then carry on with normal dose,any of you gents think its worth it to get faster gains out of a long ester,i know prop would solve the problem but pinning that much eod isnt what i want to do at the moment,if using test e 600mg per week front load 600mg first two pins then lower to two pins aweek split.

D

dolfanshan

Jonathan some people front load and like it while others will say its unnecessary. I'd say give it a try and see how you like it.

jonathan

cheers dolf i think i will next cycle at least i will now if works for me then,i just wanted to know if anyone swears by it or not,.

siegmund

I also know dt , likes front loading , and personally I read a very very good write up on it , with scales and other stuff . And I have to say I was impressed  .sorry I cant posta link or put here but I read it on another board . But like I said I was impressed .

csancheezy

front loaded and am in second week of test cyp cycle.. It's interesu I'm getting some new hardness and crazy pumps going already..placebo effect? Hmm it sure does not seem like it man

Standingup

MMMM front loading with the same compound and ester ? Well Its certainly not going to hurt, but In my opinion front loading with a short ester as a kicker is more effective.

D

dolfanshan

So lets say I'm gonna run test p at 150mg eod. How many pins would I run 300mg with to front load?

Standingup

Ah well up above the o.p. mentions running long esters , but you are talking about a short. With a short estered cycle the need to front load becomes even less, if even there at all IMO.   Enanthate as we all know takes a couple of weeks really to kick in, so thats where I see an advantage to a kicker/ front load so as to shorten the wait. With a short ester I feel its going to start to work quick enough that balancing any extra estro conversion just isnt worth it. 

I would say if you were running 600mg a week of test e to pin your 600 but for the first 2 weeks also run 50-100 mg of prop 3 X a week. That would give you the front load and the kicker by playing with the ester.

jonathan

so stand your saying for the first two pins load them with 600mg so in effect after the half life has taken affect it should in theory have my levels at 600mg of the bat so to speak rather than take weeks to build up and achieve this.

GS9902

Here's a cool website I've seen used when determining actual concentration in the blood

http://steroidplot.com/

It it will help you lay out a stack and actually help you determine when to start pct. frontloading will in fact make more available hormone in the blood sooner. It can cause more sides but it does work. Personally I love short esters and don't mind the extra pinning. I've even played around with kicking with a short and frontloading at the same time looking for my anabolic threshold.