Gains on cycle

siegmund

Depends on how you pct! Depends on how much you continue to EAT and TRAIN.. this I found to be key , and to be honest I cane off a cycle , upped my calories , and upped my workout and put more on , wheather I didnt push myself to potential on cycle or not (that I dont remember ) I put more on , this isn person dependent

D

Dont_trip

If you train shitty and you No nothing about nutrition then you will lose almost everything because you never truly built anything,Guaranteed you will lose 5-15 lbs of water weight,but don't get it twisted like A LOT of guys do they pump drugs into their system hoping they are gonna build muscle yet don't know shit about nutrition timing and weight lifting.Why risk your health to look Average study nutrition and working out before you start injecting yourself otherwise you will Look like an average Joe on gear and that is a fate worse than death LoL....

D

Dont_trip

if you save the fried chicken and pop tarts for post workout you might be getting somewhere LoL

strong

I started my pct 13 days after last pin. my mind went a little nuts and I bailed on MG and life for a few weeks. physically, I lost some strength but not much. I did start losing weight but in a good way. I decided on cycle that I was too fat. I looked huge but im getting older and I need to work harder at keeping fat off. i was very pleased with my first cycle results. I think i ran my pct on point. i kept my workouts intense. i didn't lose much.

D

dolfanshan

That's the key to keeping gains strong. Continue to eat. Continue to train. Put your head down and push through the fog.

Standingup

Hit up the vitamin shop.   DAA, Citruline, L-Carnitine, L-arginine.  Very nice for you during PCT or even now.

D

dolfanshan

I like and use L-carnitine for the fat burning properties it has. 

Standingup

Yes its very good stuff, you ever look in to or take DAA ?    I know a source that uses DAA in his PCT products , I like that .

D

dolfanshan

My pre workout has all of these sups except its L-AA rather than DAA. What's the difference stand?

D

Dont_trip

Is ancients and out dated in my opinion,Your best bet is to go with agmatine FAR SUPERIOR to arginine.L-carnitine is a great product IF the study is true that it doubled the participants androgen receptors by supplementing 1.5 grams post workout

Standingup

Hmmm you got me on that one , going to have to look that one up.

Ah here you go  .  L-AA is a better sup to take during cycle as it will promote gains better. It is the only version that works for protein synthesis and muscle growth.

D-AA however is better for PCT or off cycle because it works directly on the brain to cause it to release Leutenizing hormones to stimulate the lydeg cells in the testes, thus promoting more testosterone production.

Standingup

MMMMM who you callin outdated >:  LOL .

well as you see I did mention carnitine, but Ima tell you to go look up L-Arginine coupled with Pine Bark Extract.

D

dolfanshan

I take it pre workout, but will start taking it post...