Gear shipped from china

Dolf

Stuff imported from China is already scrutinized more so than anywhere else by customs. Now the opioid epidemic in this country is causing an even bigger crackdown on shipments from China since they've deemed China as the biggest importer of black market opioids. My concern is that certain brands no matter who you order from are shipped out of China. IMO this will pose a bigger risk for those ordering aas shipped from China. As the customer there is nothing wrong with asking the source questions. If ordering from international my first question would be what brands are shipped from China. Nothing sucks more than getting that letter from customs.

SemperFi

Great information to have Dolf. Thanks for the heads up. +3

The loss of gear is the least of your worries.... the seizure letter itself will get your ass puckering as a near miss. ;)

SEMPER FI

Outlawthing

I have had three letters from the customs fellows in my life  all In a pretty short span but it was ten years ago at least I was using aliases and different address for each it pissed me off more than anything makes me wonder what it would take to get an actual visit as for the past 5 years all sources international and domestic have been flawlessl shipped 

blue9802

yes,,,,this opiod issue a huge prob for us guys ,,,,as DOLF said just beware ahead of time.....my personal thoughts  are we have way to many top notch domestics!!!!! to go intl

Outlawthing

Is it just me or is it every time the govt steps in and tries to control something it gets worse?? they put all these laws out pain clinics and such and the problem gets  people are gonna do what they want no matter how they have to do it just leads to an even worse situation 

JdDaniel01

Brother, that’s an understatement. I unwittingly became a full blown addict through the DOD and then even worse through the VA. It’s gotten a lot better over the last couple of years, but that demon is always on my shoulder. I’ll be good for three or four months and then somehow go off on a bender for a couple of weeks. Total routine fucker. For me there is no fine line to walk. It’s all or nothing. I’ve been going cold turkey for the last three or four weeks and that shit has BLOWN! Coming off of almost six years of constant oxy use. Starts out with a couple of percocets per day and slowly devolves into snorting ten 20mg oxy’s per day. I believe in everybody doing what they want, it’s their choice, but there is definitely an opiate problem. 

ESmetalhead

Greedy fucks like this guy http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-insys-john-kapoor-pharma-drug-bribery-20171027-story.html