Gearing up

turnupthegas

the one that worked is correct obviously. I do web stuff on the side and thats the problem, at face value it looks like they should all bring you to the same place with the same access, but i peeked at the code of each and they differ from one another, they just need to be edited by the sites web developer if that helps anyone looking for most likely why its happening?!? just my 2 cents.

turnupthegas

Everyone has touched on it above. You can cut on just about anything assuming your DIET is geared that way, do some compounds work better for cutting? Yes can it be done with just about everything? I also would say yes to a degree.

tbol or var would be first choice for many,

for me I like dbol because it helps with mood and strength quickly, my thought is even if its water weight or wet gains, once you cease most goes away anyway and by the tail end of the cycle when your looking to be lean dbol is a thing of the past. I on;y use it for that initial "kickstart" while long esters stabilize. It has no place for me in the middle or end of a cycle because i firmly believe its a temporary size steroid or minimal keep-able gains one.