Genetic sensitivity to steroids

bobby ricky

It’s funny how some guy’s can take 500 mgs of test per week and so many sides and someone else can take 1500 and virtually no sides to speak of. 500 per week doesn’t feel any different than trt to me bu1200 per week is definitely a dose where I can just eat and eat and train and build muscle while getting leaner.

People talk about taking a higher test dose with no positive return. Now I’m getting great retun on higher dose with just a zit or 2 and no other sides. I did have some night sweats that subsided but that’s it.

So genetically I’m not very responsive to gear?

unclem

bobby ive seen alot of bodybuilders in my day. i look at your arms, shoulder off your avatar, you have the genetics. just going to take time, how many yrs you been lifting constant never miss a w/o?

unclem

i bet in 2 yrs youll grow 21 inch arms but you do need to change gear to saturate the receptors with a different chemical agents. my worthless 2 cents.

unclem

What would be a stack u would have done with the dose for each. I’m always test and deca. I do have some tren e.
i would try a cycle try adding tren e and anadrol, i know its a tough on the kidneys and liver but add liver , kidney protection.

unclem

you can ask bandit for a better cycle if its to harsh, but, not changing gear you might not grow for awhile unless your blasting all yr round. i blast all yr round as my nuts are desroyed anyway and i have a son of 32 yr.

Gainz.

i bet in 2 yrs youll grow 21 inch arms but you do need to change gear to saturate the receptors with a different chemical agents. my worthless 2 cents.

I've been thinking the same thing! Time to add some extra compounds and switch shit up!

i started with 11 inch arms got up to 21 inches but i had to keep changing things up.

When I started 2 years ago my arms were 12" now they are 16" and my forearms are bigger than my biceps

unclem

I've been thinking the same thing! Time to add some extra compounds and switch shit up!

When I started 2 years ago my arms were 12" now they are 16" and my forearms are bigger than my biceps
that will change your biceps will take off. ive been lifting 8 yrs before i got to 21 inches but iam filling it in. now its just maintance to hold on to the size. my chest needs work. bandit your going to wakeup one day and say" oh my god i grew so big" overnight. 4 inch 2 yrs you got it brother.

Gainz.

that will change your biceps will take off. ive been lifting 8 yrs before i got to 21 inches but iam filling it in. now its just maintance to hold on to the size. my chest needs work. bandit your going to wakeup one day and say" oh my god i grew so big" overnight. 4 inch 2 yrs you got it brother.

Honestly I'll be more than happy with another 2 inches (I mean... who wouldn't... amiright)
But 18" arms is basically my end goal.
I think 20" arms would just look nuts on my frame.

unclem

i see you dont want to get to big, just enough to look good. i want to get as big as i can but symetrical. hey off subject, you ever heard of kava- kava is it good to take for anxiety? thnx bandit.

bobby ricky

How much maintenance to hold on to the size u created?

unclem

yeah any change is better then no change at all. dbol good drug. i just prefer anadrol because it makes strong as hell, and iam not that strong bber. do u go to gym bobby or home gym?

bobby ricky

yeah any change is better then no change at all. dbol good drug. i just prefer anadrol because it makes strong as hell, and iam not that strong bber. do u go to gym bobby or home gym?
I’m going back Friday feeling great and thinking this cycle is totally salvageable.