Genetic sensitivity to steroids

unclem

How much maintenance to hold on to the size u created?
i have to take 1 gr test, 100mg anadrol , 100mg of winny qod inject. i might have to up the test as iam not happy with the maintence yet , work in progress. iam 56 i just hope iam not to old to get back to where i was. i had a reading of 2900 test level e2 was in the 50's so i wouldnt need adex would i bobby?

Gainz.

i see you dont want to get to big, just enough to look good. i want to get as big as i can but symetrical. hey off subject, you ever heard of kava- kava is it good to take for anxiety? thnx bandit.

I've heard lots of great things about kava, but I've never used it myself.
But I do know that using it too much and too often can be very bad... like protein breakdown in your body, weight loss, blood in your urine.
So if you're looking to use it, I would use it in moderation. As far as dosage and frequency goes anyway.
I'm sure a lot of those nasty sides are from young kids being fucking dumb and trying to get high. But... the fact that it can cause such serious sides says something.
But just like melatonin, using it in moderation can be very effective

Gainz.

i have to take 1 gr test, 100mg anadrol , 100mg of winny qod inject. i might have to up the test as iam not happy with the maintence yet , work in progress. iam 56 i just hope iam not to old to get back to where i was. i had a reading of 2900 test level e2 was in the 50's so i wouldnt need adex would i bobby?

No... your e2 is a little on the high side, but considering your test is through the fucking roof...I'd say leave the adex alone

Gainz.

i see you dont want to get to big, just enough to look good. i want to get as big as i can but symetrical. hey off subject, you ever heard of kava- kava is it good to take for anxiety? thnx bandit.

Exactly, my only real goal is aesthetics... and having the energy to keep up with my kids.
Every time I go to the park all the other dads are sitting... either at a table or in their car... and most of the time they can't even be bothered to look up from their phone.
My son loves that not only he's got the only dad with muscles, but I'm the only dad running around with them or playing football. I have to admit... I love it too

bobby ricky

I don’t go by numbers on e2 I go by boner alerts. No boner alerts during day then adex. If im standing at the water cooler and I’m getting wood I’m good to go. Now that’s just me and how I judge it.

Gainz.

I don’t go by numbers on e2 I go by boner alerts. No boner alerts during day then adex. If im standing at the water cooler and I’m getting wood I’m good to go. Now that’s just me and how I judge it.

So what should I do if when I'm walking through target and out of nowhere get a diamond hard hard-on?
Getting randomly hard in public has happened quite a bit over the past few weeks... a problem I haven't had since I was 16
🤣😂

unclem

No... your e2 is a little on the high side, but considering your test is through the fucking roof...I'd say leave the adex alone
ok ... could it be i dont have my pituitary no longer could that throw off bloods? my e2 being higher side?

Parameddog

Pharmacology is an interesting subject especially when you look at pharmakodynamics.

Every single person will react differently to each medication. The majority of people will have the desired effect on Paracetamol/Acetominophen but each person has a slightly different way of tolerating the drug.

Based upon that little bit of wisdom, the same is true for everything else incl. PEDs.

Some tolerate and synthesise PEDs really well and others not so. Sometimes you just have to find the PED for you, stick to it and that is your lot. It's hit and miss a lot of the time and there is a ceiling effect for each drug. The ceiling effect is the maximum dose that a bodies receptors can handle. Anything above that will be wasted and the body needs to rid themselves of it via liver and kidneys. If they cannot handle the disposal then the skin and lungs help - that is essentially what jaundice is, the skin pushing poison out through the dermal tissue.

Long story short - it is a proper hit and miss game mate.