German and Russian research?

jewsir

I have spent lots of hours researching the compounds I use, and studies done, what few there are on AAS use. And I came to realize I can't find a lot about Russian or German research done on the subject. There are lots of tidbits, and acknowledgement to single papers or statements being quoted, but I have not been able to find whole studies or papers from those countries. Does any one have any links or know of any papers published from scientists or doctors. I know that both countries have been using them in their olympic programs for decades, so there must be volumes of info. I just can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help and feed back.

SemperFi

There is very little information that can be obtained from the old Eastern Block countries concerning steroid use. Even now they keep that information close to the vest for some obvious reasons.

I am suspicious that the US has similar unpublished research on the subject but refuse to release it as well.

LSD anyone? ;)

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Congress made aas illegal against the advice of the FDA and doctors. A university recently requested to do a long term study on the use of aas, and was denied by the federal govt. What are they scared of? Maybe they (govt) and media would no longer be able to push their false theories of roid rage, and other false stereotypes. 

Does this comercial look familiar? 

[[{"fid":"33934","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"After School Special on Steroids","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

jewsir

It has to be big Pharma lobbyists, They truly do not want a healthy population with easy access to better quality of life compounds or information. On another note I watched a short video on Chris Helmsworths before and after for the movie Thor and holly crap that guy blew up. It said he got so swole they had to make new costumes because he out grew all the ones already made.