Getting ready for the next level!

Tomorrow morning I go under the knife to get my set of twins...end goal...compete and be ready in one year! I am beyond excited and bit nervous..mostly hate missing the gym. 

Plan to come back strong and hard. 

-have my gear for when released to go back to gym (all stocked up)!

-get my ass out of the chair by the Thursday morning and start walking. 

-be in the gym doing cardio within a couple weeks

-emotionally prepared to take this on! 

End Goal:

-hit the stage and be competition ready

-kick sum serious ass!

Will be back on here soon...do not expect much silence from this lady! LOL

PEACE!

SemperFi

Good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery. Hope they look as good on you as they do on my wife! ;)

SEMPER FI

LOL..well pics are not too much to ask...just wait to heal...get through my cycle and then post my outcomes (with a top on of course, gotta be a lady ;) Just look at my avatar..that is size I am going for! 

Thank you!!!!

calmb4dastorm

Congrats on the special delivery!!! You will reach those goals, no doubt in my military mind!!!!! Happy healing!!;;;

Thank you Storm! You have inspired and motivated me and I am ready for the next level! The twins will be born at approximately noon tomorrow. Weight to be determined along with measurements ;)

Easy procedure! Now it is time to start some cardio and getting back on my feet fully! I have to say I think being in fairly good shape has helped this process. Cannot wait to read more information from the MG family and continue this incredible journey to the competition stage! 

BBB

Little K

Good for you, girl! Today is actually the 1 year anniversary of me getting my boob job. I thought the recovery was very easy too. I've said several times that I'd rather go through the surgery again than have strep throat. I, too, was impatient to get back to the gym and I really had to convince my plastic surgeon that I would listen to my body and not push myself at first. I was back on the treadmill within 10 days. My bit of advice of this: make sure you continue to wear your recovery sports bra and ideally a cheap former fitting sports bra over it regardless of how low intensity your cardio is. I wouldn't buy anything expensive right now because they're going to get bigger as they heal and settle. How many ccs did you go with? 

Enjoy this process and look forward to tweaking how you train in the future. If you went big like I did, leaning against chest pads on certain Hammer Strength machines is going to be quite different. ;)

Hey Little K! Things have gone so well. I am already up walking 5 days post surgery. I was under for 6 hours and when they woke me I was making jokes with the entire surgical team about how we had a hella party in the OR. LOL. 

I ended up going with a size D so yes, lifting with chest will definitely take some adapting! I am so excited to get back in the gym but also know I MUST listen to my surgeon and not cause any injuries to these expensive lil puppies!

I agree with you..I would rather go through this than have the stomach flu or strep throat! I heard horror stories from women how this is SO awful and painful, blah blah blah. I truly believe it is about our attitude and also being in really good shape helps a ton. Yes..cannot use chest muscles to lift anything, but can use other muscles that are trained to accomplish what I need done (like washing my hair). Good abs have also played a huge role in this so i can easily sit up and not put strain on the chest and incisions! Thank the Lord for the gym and for this family who keeps me encouraged and the eye on the prize. 

Thanks for your message and checking in! Have a wonderful day!

BBB

Hey all! Thanks so much for the words on here! You all are amazing and I get excited to log in and see everyone's progress and information! 

Having the twins installed I must say any lady on here considering it...do it! It is an easy procedure and the results will be worth it. Of course I will not see the overall results for several weeks yet due to swelling but I can say there is little pain with this deal and I can already tell that a new bikini is in order :)

Have an amazing day all...kick some rear! 

BBB

SemperFi

Nothing promotes healing faster than proper rest.... in your excitement please do not forget that. We would hate for you to have any setbacks.

SEMPER FI

Very true SEMPER! Good reminder and I will keep your words in my mind and follow them! I am one that is hard to stay down for long..that is my biggest challenge of all this! 

Thank you again!

BBB

THE MOOSE

Dont forget to mentaly visualize what you want your physique to look like on stage! The body will achieve with hard work what the mind can conceive! You can even take it a step further & visualize your workouts the night before your workout doing personal records or reps with weight you never did before! You be surprised if you already did it in your mind how easy it is to do in the gym. Good luck