GHRH and GHRP(S) Synergy

Semper Fi

Disclaimer and opinion:  Source has a well-rounded overview; a nice “quick guide” - Author  often uses/Sites his sources for his opinions.  Largest discrepancy seems to be in dosage/saturation.  IE more that 100mcg's is where "Diminishing returns" start to occur w/ CJC and GHRP-2/6 not until 200 mcg's.  I will edit as more relevant supporting data appears.

Source : All about Peptides - http://allaboutpeptides.com/ghrp-ghrh-and-why-the-work-well-in-conjunction-with-each-other/

========================================================================

Growth hormone releasing peptides are just that, peptides that stimulate Growth hormone release
GHRPs are a small family of peptides acting at the pituitary and the hypothalamus to release Growth hormone (GH) through the activation of a specific, G protein-coupled receptor.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides substantially stimulates the pituitary gland’s increased natural production of the body’s own endogenous human growth hormone. Growth Hormone releasing peptides have shown on it’s own to robustly increase IGF-1 levels, and even greater results occurred when used with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) to which also stimulates the pituitary gland to produce increased natural secretion of human growth hormone. This also boosts the hypothalamus function as well..

Different GHRP’S have different properties, For example GHRP-2 will in most users at around 200mcg cause sleepiness, GHRP-6 is famous as being a profound ghrelin mimetic, your hunger hormone causing tremendous surges in hunger, any of you who’ve sat by the fridge 20 mins after dosing will know exactly what i mean as you stuff food down your mouth as fast as you can… GHRP-6 doesn’t have the fat burning effects of ghrelin, but is a very powerful GH releasing peptide.
IPAMORELIN is probably the mildest in terms of sides, as even at a dose of 200mcg wich will empty the pituitary of GH , doesnt cause any significant rise in cortisol or prolactin, wich all the other GHRP-S do.
HEXARELIN is the strongest, causing the biggest release of GH, the biggest increase in IGF, and also a dramatic increase in cortisol and prolactin.

GHRP-S can be used to treat injuries, localized injections seem to stimulate localized IGF levels, perhaps stimulating the receptors in that area.. even personally i have found them very effective in this regard , in particular with tendon or ligament injuries.

Perhaps the most important use for GHRP-S is in the post cycle therapy after using Synthetic HGH… if youve been using for a long period, using a GHRP can kick start your own pituitary into releasing GH. It does this by acting directly on the feedback loop which signals the inhibition of GH release.

Saturation doses are as follows.
GHRP-6 150MCG
IPAMORELIN 200MCG
GHRP-2 150MCG
HEXARELIN 120MCG

GHRP-S also affect the central nervous system, by protecting neurons, and in the case of GHRP-6 some evidence points to it having rejuvenating properties for the liver.

Next lets look at GHRH’S

Growth-hormone-releasing hormone also known as growth-hormone-releasing factor (GRF or GHRF) or somatocrinin, is a 44-amino acid peptide hormone produced in the hypothalamus by the arcuate nucleus. GHRH stimulates growth hormone secretion from the pituitary. GHRH is released in a pulsatile manner, stimulating pulsatile release of GH. It also helps induce slow wave sleep, vital for health and recovery.
With GHRH-s stimulating the receptor to increase the amount of gh released, and ghrp-s increasing the amount of secreting receptors, the combination can give very exciting effects.

Imagine elevating IGF levels way above baseline for 21 days with one dose of cjc-1295 DAC, imagine quadrupled GH levels , that’s what you can get when you use a GHRH and a GHRP systematically.

Here is a quick guide as to the effectiveness of the different peptides.

Product Name

Fat Loss

Muscle Gain

Injury Repair

Anti-Aging

Cost Effective

Side Effects

GHRP-6

GHRP-2

IPAMORELIN

IGF-1 LR3

CJC-1293 same as CJC-1295 but without DAC

MOD. GRF 1-29

CJC-1295 (DAC)

HGH FRAG 176-191

-

-

-

Just as a side note that must be remembered if looking to check the quality of cjc-1295 DAC, you should get a head rush and hot flushing 20 mins after injecting, and with GHRP-6 20 mins after injecting, hunger like you’ve never felt before.

I hope you enjoy your new peptide combo, and whatever you choose, dont expect miracles, just steady results if you’re training and diet is in check.

=================================================================================

I will follow up with my upcoming protocol (CjC/GHRP-2) and why I chose it either here or another post.

Semper Fi

NZT-49

Thanks for this info. This is much more cost effective than HGH injections and likely close in effectiveness for us older individuals that want some anti-aging and modest muscle building effects. I would also like to add some info I found in the link below which I found to be of great use.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/muscle-research-peptides/62454-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides.html

So after my 1 hour of research, the most cost effective stack would be 100mcg of CJC-1293 (w/o DAC) & 100mcg of GHRP-6 per dose 1~4 times per day. For me, 2 doses per day should be enough, one pre-bedtime and on in the morning before eating. The pre-bedtime dose should be on an empty stomach and the morning dose should be before food intake. All doses should be on an empty stomach and spaced 3 hours apart. Food can be taken 15~30 minutes post injection. I am thinking about giving this a try to increase my natty HGH levels.