Glad to be here

Dan.Marino

What's up MGer's? I'm glad to be here.  i look forward to hearing about others experiences. Then seeing how I can apply their success to my program. Maybe even stop a f*#k up before it happens. If you read about 2 or 3 guys doing something and it don't go so well. Its time to switch up. I remember back in the 90's when we all had prodigy internet, and got those amps of sust with GLASS pin!!! Lol. The boards were just babies and a lot of the info sounded like it came from an infant. I started to to early. i did 12 wks of sust at 17 with no pct. ill be 38 next month. No doubt I'm paying dues now for my choices then. This seem to be a solid board. With mods that have manners and patience. An open minded place. Because if your still doing shit the way a dude did in 82......for real there are douce bags like that. HA! Hell yeah bros (I'm not a bro or brother dude dont mind it just don't do it) Lets get jacked. Eat big, lift big, LIVE Big!! LIke some M.F.G's. 

Dolf

Welcome brother...we're glad to have you aboard! BTW Marino is my man and IMO the greatest pure passer to ever live! +1 for the intro

Diesel

Welcome Dan.Marino, a great addition to our community!!!
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you.
I wish you success bro!!!