Glycofuse

D

Dont_trip

its an intra workout carb drink that I add about 20 grams of bcaas it works amazing first time trying it was yesterday. if you do a lot of volume and have then intensity that could kill a man this is the supplement for you.was able to do a very  brutal back workout consisting of pull-ups supersetted with a two arm pulley lat pull down,315. Bent over row supersettef with 600+ rack pulls and and pump and squeeze excercise at the end but endurance was there did not fatigue and did not have to lower the weight I'm not on cycle so it was impressive whT this supplement did. check it out look it up and give it a try.the shit works lol some good science behind branched cyclic dextrin

I take BCAA's every morning while in the gym. It really helps and keeps the endurance up. I mix it in my water and drink it while there. I am a label freak so I make sure what I am taking is not full of sugars and fillers. Are the ingreds in this stuff good?

ashop

I absolutely love Glycofuse. Its something that works immediately. I can workout harder and longer.