GOOD CUTTING CYCLE?

tireguy1983

What would you guys say would be a good cutting cycle? Lokking to gain lean mass,more vascular etc. I don't want to do tren I here its bad ass but im pretty hot tempered anyways and have to small children and wife. Test and sust seem to make me overall in a better mood more energy but I think I have just read to many horror stories on tren. Im running sust and npp now love the npp and I here people do cutting with npp but my appetite is unreal while using npp.

Outlawthing

I agree on my first run with npp now and I can tell it's not gonna be a cutter for me as well best cut  ever I had was dbol test. C and eq for twenty weeks think I'm gonna swap the dbol for tbol next time for a kicker that shit  is the bomb it was just a long cycle got some anxiety towards end 

tireguy1983

Cool I appreciate the help im with you outlawthing I don't know how people cut on npp cause I cant walk past any food without eating it. week one threw about 3.5 I was gaining four pounds a week I started no carb or very low carb and it has helped about 1.5 pounds a week and starting to get a little cut up.

Outlawthing

Same here last night I had a half gallon of skim milk And a tub of peanut butter  for post workout meal  shit was good but when I punched it in my fitness pal it stroked out on me :)

GS9902

Well I don't necessarily like making cookie cutter stacks so a typical cutter changes for me. It's more about putting together a combination of anabolics/androgens at the right time. Ending a stack with hard androgens is a staple for me. A combination of a dht and an androgen and lots of fasted cardio with a solid diet plan works wonders. Picking a compound really has so much to do with experience and and current condition you're in. Low bf will open up certain compounds for you while limited experience will also keep certain options closed. 

Cutting also had more to do with diet manipulation diet principles and a lack of taste buds mixed with a healthy dose of discipline. Lol you know how hard it is to eat chicken and fish everyday! Eat a steak with out sautéed mushrooms and blue cheese crumbs on top a fat side of mashed potatoes and gravy!!  Omfg that is brutal. Or watch your wife eat cheesecake in front of you while moaning and making sex noises just to fuck with you and not break down and eat that shit! It's not the stack that makes a cycle successful per se. Obviously having properly dosed quality gear is critical But it's diet diet diet. 

I love cutting compounds but more than that I like androgens and dht compounds during any cutter. I place them at the end of cycle to finish nice and hard and dry that way the gains tend to be more permanent with less water weight. 

D

Dont_trip

I have Never gotten this whole "Cutting Cycle" It really is just diet and goal dependent.You can Cut with any Steroid But even then I don't Like the idea Of using compounds in a heavy deficit I would rather see just an Increase In work load Whilst keeping the calories High and Clean/macro/Micro Dense.Steroids NEED Calories to really shine they are the fuel to the car.I have come to find when Using AAS It puts your body in the build muscle at all cost mode,So when doing cardio your body Only has one place to go the fat Because the AAS are sending the signal to your body to build/Maintain.So being in a surplus while Doing as you say fasted cardio is a great way to burn fat etc  Now If prepping for a show(In regards To Diet and Gear Use) Different story Which I will Not touch....Just my humble opinion....And I agree dieting is the HARD part Sticking a needle in your ass is the easy part If most guys spent the amount of time they do On their diet and training we probably wouldn't see these crazy dosages and weak physiques.

GS9902

yeah bro the more advanced a user gets his or her understanding of feed times and what macro to feed on at what times. The influx of insulin from carbohydrates when and where do they need to be staged. Are you wanting to initiate catabolism and drop weight and sacrifice muscle? How to tap into short windows of catabolism and trigger a fat zapping cardio session. It's funny how a singular topic can be made to be understood very easily and if you really wanted to get detailed it can also be made into a college thesis paper. Thanks to all of the old school cats who told us do this or do that and we learned that those tricks worked even if we didn't understand why. Fast forward to years in the game and studying the actual reasons why fasted cardio melts fat. Or why HIIT can actually trigger EPOC and burn calories(fat stores)for well over 24 hours and in some studies it's been shown to burn for up to 38hrs. 

The repairing of cells and oxidation of lactic acid from high intensity interval training all takes energy to make it happen. I did research a long time ago with my boy Cdaddy on the secret muscle building of lactic acid. It gets a bad rap but that shit is a precursor to blood doping if used properly. 

AAS I've noticed can and will do some amazing things without a single minute in the gym if used with a razor sharp diet. Food is The single most anabolic substance we can put into our bodies. So just imagine what a workout program or matrix mixed with AAS and a diet fit for a specified goal can do. It's symbiotic. Connected, linked and exponentially proportional. The stars align and the sky is the limit bro. I love that shit. 

D

Dont_trip

Your post are very interesting way to see how your brain works and the knowledge you obtained throughout the years.I will also add you really know how to articulate yourself something I can lack at times Lol, anyways man please continue to open up on the more advanced side of things and when I say that I don't mesn the drugs I am talking the training the diet the rest the things I think we should be talking about "..... Oh and the drugs too =)

GS9902

hahaha thanks man I love this shit. All of it. The what where when and why. I just hate the writing a paper part. Maybe I'll just write some focus topics and we can all share what we know on the topic. Plus everything is unique to the end users. DNA alters things and what happens when a compound hits my chemistry will change the result compared to your chemistry. That's the beauty of it all. Principles definitely are the same but results are unique to each of us. 

well back to the OP topic on cutters. Do you think he is short changing the NPP because he hasn't explored his full diet options? Hunger isn't a bad thing. I think he can still cut and just add some tasty meals like some garlic n lemon covered Cod with roasted asparagus and a cup of jasmine rice. Low fat and lots of protein with a moderate amount of carbs. Build around chicken fish and green veggies. Add in carbs to his body type and metabolism and cutting is a very good possibility. Do you like fasted cardio in the AM? I do. It's a staple for me on every cutter but I've got some bad genetics on my dads side and great genetics on my moms side. I can get fat easy but I can lose easy and build muscle easy. genetics are a trip DT. I'd love to hear more about the OP background and experience with AAS

D

Dont_trip

It is very true that each compound can effect all of us differently.I think NPP can be used very well in a cutting cycle,I think if water retention is an issue Limiting carbohydrates to even a stricter degree will drop any unwanted water and The Npp will help retain the fullness in a carb depleted state.Hunger is definitely Not a bad thing because when restricting calories its inevitable your gonna be hungry I would like to see OP eating in a surplus and just add cardio.Personal preference for me when cutting is to limit my carbs anywhere between 100-200 High protein Moderate fats Now people do vary on this some guys respond beautifully to High carbs I on the other hand Prefer Limiting them.Fasted Cardio in the a.m is a valuable tool and I was and still am to some degree a  supporter and feel it has its place.As time has become a factor I have replaced my morning fasted cardio with HiiT in the morning.It consist of a 5 minute warm up and 30second sprints On max speed at a nice incline with 30 seconds of rest for 10-15 minutes.So far so good, As far as genetics go I am the same way in the sense of Gaining fat if not careful which is a good and a bad thing it makes bulking Not a difficult task but losing weight and incredible pain in the ass.Upper body Dominant I would classify my genetics as above average.Hopefully I did not miss anything its getting late and that melatonin is kicking