Good to be back

GorillaJo

Yes, i was GorillaJoe, but couldnt remember my password. Was going to request new password but was going to go to my ex's email, (Yes we shared an email addy, yes, my balls were in her purse....lol). been working out again 3 months, not in a good way though. Had motorcycle wreck. 2 broke bones in leg, got pins in ankle etc, but glad to be alive and here. Yes, i known Tuff, Axle and Magik for awhile though, they are good peeps

SemperFi

Cool. Hope you had a full recovery.

GorillaJo said:
</p><p> Yes, i known Tuff, Axle and Magik for awhile though, they are good peeps</p><p>
</p><p>Then stop the bullshit with the questions on the A&D page. Asking a source you know if they are "international or domestic"?! Be real brother and don't play games. Some of us meatheads are pretty smart and you just got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.</p><p>Let the source pave their own way without the gross promotional help. We have enough troubles separating the good from the bad without these type of games.</p><p>Yea... I negg'ed you for it. </p><p>SEMPER FI</p>

GorillaJo

The reason I ask is because, being a former, longtime customer of xxxs, he reffered me to xxx, but Iwasnt finding xxxx, as i was searching "xxxx", xxx spelled it wrong. I didnt want to get to "nosey" by asking where he was located, or at f he even knew xxxand xxx, without 1st knowing if I was dealt ng with the right person. Once I got his email and ask a dew ?'s, i onew I had the right guy. With my other name, GorillaJoe, i had it for a few years, but probably didnt have 5 karma points, as I dont fet on here and talk/interact like I should. Matter of fact i prob had 20 orders between xxx and xxxx and dont even think I ever left a review for them, as shitty as that is on my part.

GorillaJo

And as for asking about xxxx if he was domestic or not, it just had him listed as a source, but, at the tume, didnt have him as US, so i was just wanting to make sure I had the right guy, never intended to get myself, xxx or xxxx into any drama. However, I do undrrstand your skepticism, as everytime I order, im still skeptical.

SemperFi

Take you at your word brother. If you have been around awhile you know the games some of these sources play and it is our job to protect the unsuspecting.

Time will tell the tale.

Good luck with your comeback. 

SEMPER FI

GorillaJo

Most defnitely brother. can understand that. And TBH, its good to know there are guys out there keeping an eye on things, because although there are some good sources out there, there some straight up theifs too. and if I was disrespctful in any way, I appologize.

SemperFi

I certainly didn't see or read where you were disrespectful at all GJ. +2 for your explanation.

SEMPER FI

strong

Gorilla, I know it may seem like you are getting some negative replys. I saw a few things now... No payment talk in A&D pages of your favorite source either... Just read the rules a few times. It will stick.. The rules really are for all our safety...