Got a stupid question for you

yeah yeah yeah... Ima silly noob, i've read through theh rules... but want to ensure im not missing a thread that set a precident that im missing...

One of the featured vendors (I guess sources) "contact us" portion of their site is not working (mobile, different browsers etc etc)..........    heres the dumb question, am I permitted to post a "hey, does anyone have so and so's email?"  etc etc I figured that they at least might like to know that prospective customers cannot get hold of them (especially as they are here noted for being a top level company)

Danke

siegmund

All this must be done in the respective sources si page. If it is not working send me a pm and I will look into it.  And remember there are no stupid questions ... The stupid questions are the ones not asked ... This is mg . 

SI? that would be the tab^ at the very top? I discovered the "ask and discuss" feature... I ended up posting the question there.... The issue is on the sources website itself.. It appears to have no way to contact them