great site

masskrieg

new here , been a member on other sites off and on for 15+ years.

I got  on gurus cause I keep seeing it on searches and to post a review for the source I got my assorted pct items from.

I spend little time on a lot of the older sites now. To much drama and staff act like jerks more often than not.  Bad manners and ulterior motives is old and boring. Guys that are gear veterans and the staff should be out to help members and make sure members are not getting ripped off. 

Sure looks good all I see here at gurus. Helpful mods and staff. members have good moral and seem to participate and try to be helpful to each other. I will definitely be dropping in and being active.Actually excited to be on a bb board again.

I have been at this a while so I am glad to help out with newbie or cycle questions if anyone wishes. I can give  opinions from cautious to quite bold (my personal style for big meat production hehe).   Glad to be of help with all of it, gh, slin, peptides the whole game for those who wish and I am open always to learn new info and methods myself.

(..........ALWAYS get your blood work done whatever you may be doing cycle wise. I get mine every month , at min. get it every 2nd or 3rd month if running a program. It is not that costly with all the local lab testing joints available in most cities these days. So be smart and if you are going to push the envelope then you better take care of yourself and push the envelope back and stay healthy on the other side.)

MK

Diesel

Welcome masskrieg, a great addition to our community!!!
Please be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you.
+1 for your intro!

I agree, there is a lot of bullshit that goes on with so many other sites. I have been here a few months and have been surprised how helpful everybody is. It seems like people are really here to help and inform rather than push their ego's agenda on everyone else. I look forward to learning from your posts.

masskrieg

I want to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome here at MG.

At many sites there are hidden agendas and from all different angles so this is a a good place from what I see. Guys contributing and most the supply guys have to do a good job or the laundry gets aired and people know what is up.

As for advice I am glad to help. I can help with just basic guidelines or the opposite end with hardcore no holds barred protocols.  Mind you even when going extreme I advocate keeping a check on your health and having testing. it is easy to see issues that way and not get to deep into any trouble that can not be reversed or side stepped. Everyone is not the same as some can be excessive and see no harmful ramifications and then some barely do anything at all do see bad ramifications coming quickly. i think most people fall in the middle and if some sense is applied and you do things not to overtax the system unnecessarily then you will be in decent health.

Be smart take care of your organs. Drink 1-2 gallons (4-8 liters) daily, don't eat anti inflammatory items like tic tacs, use milk thistle and other liver health products, and do not drink much (I suggest not at all if you are smart and running gear, much less really loading up)  and stay the hell away from recreational drugs.  All those things keep your system taxed when otherwise it would not be.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or post and we can have a discussion.

take care !