Greek style chicken

fatboy1937

A splash of olive oil in a frying pan.  Season chicken with Cavenders salt free greek seasoning.  Cook chicken on med to med low temp.  After chicken is done, remove from pan and cube it up. Remove any left over excess oil from pan Return chicken to pan.  Add 2 tbsp (1 serving) of Lighthouse Opa Greek yogurt dressing with feta and dill, no sugar and only 4gr fat.  Stir well, return to heat and continue stirring.  Remove pan when dressing is heated well, but don't leave on too long, it may burn.  If you really wanna kick it up a notch, add some diced kalamata olives and pepperocini's.

This is a low fat, high protein, low sugar dish.  And the best part, the flavor with make your tongue do cartwheels!!  Really good with quinoa for a side dish.

Wal-Mart carries all the ingredients.  The dressing will be in the produce section coolers.

fatboy1937

Season liberally since it's sodium free.  Also, you can check wal mart . com to see the local inventory of ingredients.

Dolf

I've got some Prime grade ribeye steaks marinating to go on the charcoal pit tonight with some sweet potatoes and asparagus, but I'm making a trip to wally world today to get the stuff for this. Of course like every good hardcore weight lifter I've already got bags of chicken breast in the freezer ready to go.

fatboy1937

I buy 40lb boxes of boneless skinless breast and vacuum pack it, so yeah, I'm like you, freezer full of chicken.... Oh, they have the regular Cavenders greek seasoning, but I prefer to use the least amount of sodium I can, but to me, the sodium free is just as good...

Blahblah

It has become a weekly staple at my house now. My fiance loves it and it is easy to make.  Tastes good after a few days in the fridge too.