Greetings fellow Humans

Gainz.

When you’re done u will be a freak. Boyfriends will be very mad at you.
Hay, does the tren look go away when u stop?

I don't want to be as big as some of you maniacs! I'm totally fine with 195-200lbs

But I've been off tren and mast for.... I think i just ended my 5th week. And i don't look any different, I'm actually still growing on my trt dose.
But I'm still lean, dry, Vascular.
But I have heard you do lose some of it, but with tren ace you lose even less

bobby ricky

I don't want to be as big as some of you maniacs! I'm totally fine with 195-200lbs

But I've been off tren and mast for.... I think i just ended my 5th week. And i don't look any different, I'm actually still growing on my trt dose.
But I'm still lean, dry, Vascular.
But I have heard you do lose some of it, but with tren ace you lose even less
Definitely mast next time 👍👍

bobby ricky

I'll try to take a picture in the next few days, show the difference between being on and off tren. I honestly don't feel like I look any different. But its been a while since I've taken pictures
I’m all healed up from last week and starting again tomorrow. I’ve been taking my sets to much higher reps, some as high as 40-50 and some heavy. I must say going for the crazy pump on tren has me so pumped up in the gym that I look like a little bodybuilder. It feels like I’m going to pop. I’m going to keep hitting the really high reps and see where it goes.

Imgame

The pissing all the time gets fucking annoying 👎
Tell me about it. I’m trying to drink so much water to keep my Hemoglobin down until I get to see the doctor. I’m pissing every 30 minutes. Being a delivery driver is hard work when you need to pee all the time

unclem

i hate law enforcement as a whole as a result of how they treat you in prison, degrade ya those fuckers. i went to prison for 18 months for armed robbery at rite aide i had a bat trying to get opiates, crazy.

Gainz.

I didn’t want to because a fucking hate cops but if he’s not then I’ll really like him 😂

I fucking hate cops... but there's still plenty of reasons not to like him
😂🤣
i hate law enforcement as a whole as a result of how they treat you in prison, degrade ya those fuckers. i went to prison for 18 months for armed robbery at rite aide i had a bat trying to get opiates, crazy.

Damn... I've been pretty fucking desperate for oxys... but that's some next level shit! I like your style

unclem

yeah my girl cheated on me while i was away lmao. i dont blame her but it was with a woman get that hon wtf. well iam glad she still loves me even though she cheated.

Gainz.

yeah my girl cheated on me while i was away lmao. i dont blame her but it was with a woman get that hon wtf. well iam glad she still loves me even though she cheated.

I don't think that's cheating...
I know some guys would. But... if my girl was gonna cheat while I was locked up... I'd definitely prefer it be with a chick.
I mean... I get it... I want to fuck chicks too... I really couldn't blame her 🤣😂.
Probably why my girl and I get along so well.
We'll be walking through the mall and she'll point out the hot girl... (like I didn't already notice 🤣.) Then she'll try to get her number. I swear she's worse than I am
Its nice to have something in common... especially when that thing is 🍽 🐱
😂🤣😂