Greetings

districtman

I am a 56 year old crossfitter. I have been doing crossfit for about 5 years. I train 5 days a week and follow a paleo diet.

About two years ago, I noticed that gains were harder to come by, and that my body composition was changing in the wrong direction. I had blood work done, and my T counts were pretty low - in the mid-300's.

About a year ago, under my doctors supervision, but at my specific request, I started the "Testosterone Trifecta". Every third day - 50mg Test Cyp + .25 mg of Arimidex + 500IU HCG.

Within two months, I started to notice a difference. The strength slide had stopped. My body was getting harder again. A year later, my strength is up about 20%. Better still, my blood numbers show hormone levels, right where I want them. My T levels are about 900 -1000 mg/dl - perfect. I'm not winning any contests, but for me, I look and feel great.

I'd welcome hearing about winning strategies for other older athletes.

T

Taurus

Welome districtman,

glad to have you among us. Feel free to ask and share your knowlege with other members.

you can add your pics, cycle and post some reviews on products you have used.

+2, nice intro.

milkin

Welcome districtman !! Remember, our forums contain some usefull information that you are welcome to browse and contribute to. ( There is a trt fourm too ) 

Dexter

Welcome to MG! Thank you for choosing our community and be sure you’ve found the right place. Also, stay active and be helpful for others!

built_tough

welcome to the community.  we are all here to help. usually im the one posting the most stuff around here, becuase i have no life lol.  jk.  but yeah, keep it clean and help out when you can and you will earn karma