Guess who?

dlovett

Hello boys and girls - guess who's back?!?!?!

That's right - D LOVE! Hahaha

Hello to everyone who's joined since I have been on hiatus and daps to all my brethren from when I was really active in the community! I hope to re-assimilate seamlessly and with something to offer the community. Any questions? Ask away. Otherwise, I will try to jump into the forums and catch up with the community changes and progress.

It's good to be back!

-D

siegmund

Good to see you back, 

same old thing , work finially.picked up , it was a long hungry winter .. so between training and work , staying real busy 

dlovett

Good to be back! Got A LOT of work to do, lol.

The reality is much softer than the profile pic... I think I will humbly post a current pic as a "before" pic so that I can track how long it will take me to shed my winter coat and pack on slabs of muscle that I lost.

milkin

Hot daaaammm look who's back ? What's up brother D ? We all thought you got tangled up with some woman and she had you by for bean bag. Good to hear all day well, all we need now is an appearance from semper_fi and tough and we can roll in the keg and  call in some bitches :)

dlovett

Glad to be back, Milk - and a broad will never hem me up by the bag, LOL! No HOORAH from Semper_fi as of late, I take it? Well, when we get the gang back in action, I'll bring the bitches and hopefully by that time, my shoulders will be back to keg-carry status!

milkin

Yeah cheesy, big D is one of the original members here on MG and his contributions to the community were, are, and always will be golden.  Now, time to knock on Semper_fi's door.