Guicol

Gainz.

Gains Bandit yeah that what I’m talking about, my apologies for the misspelling

It's all good just wanted to make sure.
And... to answer the question... to save money. It's cheap and available.
It works for the most part... the biggest problem I understand with it is that it doesn't store well.
But how many times have you had a vial longer than 6 months?
But... the more we learn, the more we share the better these ugl labs can be.
Sometimes you don't know there's a problem until you go looking for one.

T1705

It's all good just wanted to make sure.
And... to answer the question... to save money. It's cheap and available.
It works for the most part... the biggest problem I understand with it is that it doesn't store well.
But how many times have you had a vial longer than 6 months?
But... the more we learn, the more we share the better these ugl labs can be.
Sometimes you don't know there's a problem until you go looking for one.

T1705

I understand, it’s the cheap route for ugls. In my experience using the stuff I would advise others to stay clear of that carrier oil as it will make you sick. Almost like your getting the flu . And not only that, will cause pain and stiffness in the joint nearest to the injection site. I used 20 ml of that stuff before throwing the other 48 vials in the trash.

Gainz.

I understand, it’s the cheap route for ugls. In my experience using the stuff I would advise others to stay clear of that carrier oil as it will make you sick. Almost like your getting the flu . And not only that, will cause pain and stiffness in the joint nearest to the injection site. I used 20 ml of that stuff before throwing the other 48 vials in the trash.

I would of bought it...
Just like everything else in gear... everything effects everyone differently. No 2 people will react the same way to the same thing. Its popular because most people don't have a issue with it.
But most of the sources here have quality gear. Very rarely do members complain about the quality of gear here.

T1705

I would of bought it...
Just like everything else in gear... everything effects everyone differently. No 2 people will react the same way to the same thing. Its popular because most people don't have a issue with it.
But most of the sources here have quality gear. Very rarely do members complain about the quality of gear here.
I order gear from sources verified by this site, the stuff I used was something I came up on as it was given to me. I agree with what you said about everyone is different in how they respond to different compounds. Just sharing my experience with that particular carrier oil

Gainz.

I order gear from sources verified by this site, the stuff I used was something I came up on as it was given to me. I agree with what you said about everyone is different in how they respond to different compounds. Just sharing my experience with that particular carrier oil

Oh I'm not hating, and if enough people come out and say they have a problem with that oil... maybe labs will stop using it.
But again it falls under the whole "you can't fix what you don't know is wrong"

If you yourself looked to brew your own at home, looked up a list of what to buy bought this oil and everything worked great. Got good results, little pip, no test flu... everything was fine. Would you think "man I really need to change this oil?"
Of course you wouldn't.

But if you gave a vial to your buddy and he had unbearable pip, and test flu... you'd probably think it was just him. Only if you gave it to several more people who had similar issues would you think... ok something is wrong.
That's why these forums are so important. Customers feedback is vital