Gummy bear tryouts

Standingup

Guys roll with me on this one and give it a shot !!

Just a little before your workout eat a handfull of gummy bears. I even keep a few in my pocket for between sets. If you dont like gummy bears, swedish fish, sour patch kids  or maybe starburst. If you are lucky enough to have brittish candy a roll of fruit gums.

Anyway I think you are going to come back to me and say the blood glucose manipulation made your work out much better ! Please give it a shot.

Now as an alternative, eat some salty food before your work out, ie potato chips,planters nuts whatever. I bet your work out will suffer !!  I remember some fool saying salt didnt matter, but do this and I'll bet you too will be calling that guy a fool and reaching for the gummies !! 

K

krisbr

I agree with your sweets during workouts. I don't know about the salt though. The best pumps I've ever gotten have come working out 4 hours after eating chinese food. 

D

dolfanshan

Never done this during my workout, but will give it a try. I eat gummy bears post workout to spike my insulin levels.

Standingup

Yes Dolph after is definitely good, but try it pre and or during and let me know.   Also on another night try a bag of potato chips pre work out and I'll bet you a quarter the workout suffers.

Bigstick_00

I gotta admit, my workout last night was intense! Had a handful of gummy bears 15 min before workout and was able to push my shoulders to exhaustion and then some! I'll try it again tonight with my leg routine!