Gusher

Bigtest131

whats up guys. Anyone had there gear run out rite after PINn? I'm thinking the last pinn was still there from saterday ...  Wondering if I lost that much lol I dought it was enouf to bother ...

JdDaniel01

What guage and length of pin are you using? Quite possibly not getting it deep enough to set up shop in  the muscle tissue. Where are you shooting? It's not a viscosity issue of the liquid, tons of meds(hgh&peptides even) have a water base. If its not the pin size or location, in the past I've had the same thing happen to me if I pull out right after deposit(that's what he said, lol). Hope i was of some assistance, keep us posted and we will def get it figured out bro! 

turnupthegas

Google Z-Track if its a big issue, and if your using long estered aas and not rotating injection sites often, then yes by 4-5 weeks in you do have pocket of oil siting there, I did this in the past and with some pressure, I could feel it and  actually here it squishing around. I tried the Z-track technique before and got some soreness from it, but others swear by it?? Basically  you pull on your skin slightly then inject, buy doing this, when you withdraw the needle and your skin gos back to its original location, your in theory blocking the hole the needle made not allowing any "seepage" it def worked but takes some practice. Google it if interested, but first suggestion is move shots around and don't put more thne 1-1/2 to 2 ccs in your delts especially if your hitting them often

SenseiMiagi

typically if you are gushing straight after pin it is blood from a vessel.  If you are sure its oil, then the Z track method is good as stated above.  make sure the needle is long enough and your pinning appropriate depth for the muscle.  I usually leave the pin in after injection for 20-30 seconds to allow for the oil to disperse before pulling out.  I wouldn't worry too much about it, just tighten up your pin procedure.

Bigtest131

fixed the problem I do rotate glutes ... But I'm rinning 500 sus 1cc 1cc tren 11/2cc eq ... But I'm running eq on opposite side so pinning 2wice m-f ... 

So 21/2 cc of test eq one side and 1cc on opisite and rotate the sides